• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

BP Seadweller.. Best SD available Period

risdian

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/3/11
Nice!!

I was in the dillema of getting this SD and what finally I picked, the ND. Basically avoiding cyclops. I pick the BP ND because I am no fan of the old style clasp.
Maybe I need this SD as well...

Alex_P1

I'm Pretty Popular
11/5/12
That is so nice! I was going to build myself a DRSD but my uncle ended up having it, then I wanted a DSSD but decided it was a bit too flash for me, I'd given up on finding a decent SD so was pretty much sold on a GMTIIc, but now this has confused me again!

It sounds like a 21J movement, I've got no experience of the high beat version, how do people get on with them? I might email my favourite TD to see if he can get one and if they're available with a 2836...

Enjoy it!

rols16610

Put Some Respect On My Name
20/4/12
Wow very impressive, I think Sead has these as well saw one posted in his section.

Looking forward to seeing the pictures when you get it :cheers:

ebzen02

I'm Pretty Popular
12/4/10
That is so nice! I was going to build myself a DRSD but my uncle ended up having it, then I wanted a DSSD but decided it was a bit too flash for me, I'd given up on finding a decent SD so was pretty much sold on a GMTIIc, but now this has confused me again!

It sounds like a 21J movement, I've got no experience of the high beat version, how do people get on with them? I might email my favourite TD to see if he can get one and if they're available with a 2836...

Enjoy it!

Wouldn't the 21j be a low beat? This is a high beat.. So I see on the beat rate on the monitor..

ebzen02

I'm Pretty Popular
12/4/10
Now I am not sure it's a BP factory offering.. Interesting to see who makes them.. Brownie points for whomever finds out..

parryl

27/2/09
Good post . Look forward to some wrist shots . Cheers

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

Robert1

Known Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
11/4/12
Sorry but I don't understand.. This is a just updated rep?

ebzen02

I'm Pretty Popular
12/4/10
I think it's a whole new rep released earlier this month.

sixers_610

I'm Pretty Popular
15/2/10
this is just updated.. not a whole new rep. this is the same as the ultimate seadweller, classic seadweller that Andrew, etc started selling last year.

ebzen02

I'm Pretty Popular
12/4/10
Had no idea.. Looks like they have done a really good job! finally! I will see when I get it..

cleanup

SUPPORTER
1/5/12
So if I already own an Ultimate Seadweller, is there any point in getting this? I'm only asking because my bezel has been acting up lately and I know bezel replacement on these is nigh impossible. It's been bugging me a little lately and $168 is not a high price at all.

Alex_P1

I'm Pretty Popular
11/5/12
Wouldn't the 21j be a low beat? This is a high beat.. So I see on the beat rate on the monitor..

I believe there is a high-beat 21J available called something like a 4813(?). I'm not sure if this is a modification on the standard 21J or if it is a totally separate movement.

I love the standard 21J in Vintage or beaters, I've never had one die, but I've never had the high-beat version. I'd happily buy one if they are as reliable as the normal movement.