• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

116610lv - hulk - owners club - post em if you got em

Jeff92

Known Member
15/11/18
France
b605d9fc647d91bb5d4cdf19b576b67c.jpg

VRF Stock
Such a beauty. Only downside is the black hole effects not so deep

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is this the one with VR3135 ? When did you buy it please ?
The DW looks much better than the latest batch !

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Skydrag

I'm Pretty Popular
1/1/15
Is this the one with VR3135 ? When did you buy it please ?
The DW looks much better than the latest batch !

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Hi, nope, this is not the VR3135 version, i get this from a friend here

simab mk

Gold Patron
Certified
7/12/18
Hardest build is the hulk...reps will never get the dial and insert close to gen

Yes you are right. Especially the dial, it is impossible. I have build a Franken and my only concern is the dial :( Is there any way to custom build a dial which is maximum closer to genuine ?

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
Yes you are right. Especially the dial, it is impossible. I have build a Franken and my only concern is the dial :( Is there any way to custom build a dial which is maximum closer to genuine ?
Yeah. Generally people try to go for the BP dial if they have to have a rep dial. A few users even pulled the hour markers on an LN sub dial and swapped them out.

simab mk

Gold Patron
Certified
7/12/18
Bp is the closest. Put on zzf markers or gen

Thanks for the info. But where can I get a BP dial. I have gen markers, but unfortunately my watchmaker couldn’t fix it. Kindly let me know which watchmaker is the best for this job. Also let me know from where I could procure a BP dial.

simab mk

Gold Patron
Certified
7/12/18
Yeah. Generally people try to go for the BP dial if they have to have a rep dial. A few users even pulled the hour markers on an LN sub dial and swapped them out.

Ok dear, Noted. Thanks

Vvvlllooo

I'm Pretty Popular
13/6/15
Thanks for the info. But where can I get a BP dial. I have gen markers, but unfortunately my watchmaker couldn’t fix it. Kindly let me know which watchmaker is the best for this job. Also let me know from where I could procure a BP dial.

A bp dial can be sourced from your TD..Andy from trusty time, not a TD here, can source you one. Should be around $90 or so. I’m not 100% but I do believe VRF uses the same dial, don’t quote me on that. As far as modders working on them, good luck finding them or having someone do it. It’s a tedious process and one may go through a couple of dials to get this accomplished. I don’t know of too many modders who would want to do this mod as it is very difficult, time consuming, and delicate. If it were me, I’d stick to your stock dial or BP for now and wait for gen. Could be a while and costly but worth it. I’ve always found that there really isn’t a cost effective way to build a hulk. No green insert or dial is close to the gen. But if you wanted a closer dial...buy bp install and be happy with it.

simab mk

Gold Patron
Certified
7/12/18
A bp dial can be sourced from your TD..Andy from trusty time, not a TD here, can source you one. Should be around $90 or so. I’m not 100% but I do believe VRF uses the same dial, don’t quote me on that. As far as modders working on them, good luck finding them or having someone do it. It’s a tedious process and one may go through a couple of dials to get this accomplished. I don’t know of too many modders who would want to do this mod as it is very difficult, time consuming, and delicate. If it were me, I’d stick to your stock dial or BP for now and wait for gen. Could be a while and costly but worth it. I’ve always found that there really isn’t a cost effective way to build a hulk. No green insert or dial is close to the gen. But if you wanted a closer dial...buy bp install and be happy with it.

Thanks for the detailed reply. I have decided to go for the genuine dial, Will wait until I get one.

Reactions: Vvvlllooo

simab mk

Gold Patron
Certified
7/12/18
Love the hulk.

Gen - ARF - noob
3fd75442de0933e4db3ae38431c254eb.jpg

It’s great to see all the three in one pic! I think Noob is max close to Gen. Only immediate tell is the green color and white markers on the bezel insert. Otherwise everything looks fine at one glance.