• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

116610lv - hulk - owners club - post em if you got em

Vvvlllooo

I'm Pretty Popular
13/6/15
IMG_05997aff8dc357e792f1.jpg

cannockwolf

Known Member
18/2/19
UK
Last edited:

Renowned Member
9/12/18
Anyone know what factory this is?
https://youtu.be/sp1_BkGPRJQ

Saw this before. There was a thread discussing this. A lot of us think this guy use a gen on his video and said he doesn’t sell it and it was built by his friend in swiss. And if you pm him, he will sell at around 1k to 1.5k and ship you a $450 rep.

It is a scam.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zenrolex

14/2/19
USA
limws89 beautiful watch..maker please? Like most people here, just cant between the VRF VR3135, VR Max, or Noob 9.. I'm not plan on doing much nodding. Between a BK mod V9 and maybe a spongebob insert or VRF with profs xtal!!! Please chime in which would be better watch for this simple mod..Thanks guys

SliverSurfer

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/5/18
Saw this before. There was a thread discussing this. A lot of us think this guy use a gen on his video and said he doesn’t sell it and it was built by his friend in swiss. And if you pm him, he will sell at around 1k to 1.5k and ship you a $450 rep.

It is a scam.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks man! Appreciated.

cannockwolf

Known Member
18/2/19
UK
I've decided to go for a VRF Max 2836 reasons being a reliable movement, not going to be modded, the best dial as the colour is important to me and lastly a good saving on the cost compared to the others, I was going for the arf 2824 but from reading on here the best thing is the bracelet, is the bracelet on the vrf that much worse?

Smpfan

Renowned Member
18/9/11
No, it is not. With some rebrushing and deburring it comes out really nice. IMOP the clasp is even better. Deeper engravings and not overrounded. Smaller gaps and tolerances. Tight glidelock.
ARF‘s bracelet has got better SELs and better finish ootb. But as mentioned at VRF‘s bracelet there is room for improvement which you can do by yourself.
IMOP ARF‘s Sub is overrated. There are so many little tells. Biggest is the bezel insert and the fat lugs.
VRF Max with a prof crystal and you‘ve got a very good combo at around 500 bucks.

Greets Andi

cannockwolf

Known Member
18/2/19
UK
That's good to know, are there any videos showing what to do to the braclet I can search for? Or tutorials on here? I have to be very careful as I am very bad at stuff like this, even shortening a breigtling braclet causes me trouble, I'm just not built that way, I as my a good graphic designer though!

Smpfan

Renowned Member
18/9/11
Oh, then my advice for you is to keep the watch as it is ootb. Or ask some of the modders here for upgrades. You can also ask prof if he has got an already modded VRF for sale. He‘s selling complete replicas equipped with his own crystal.

Greets Andi

Reactions: cannockwolf

cannockwolf

Known Member
18/2/19
UK
Oh, then my advice for you is to keep the watch as it is ootb. Or ask some of the modders here for upgrades. You can also ask prof if he has got an already modded VRF for sale. He‘s selling complete replicas equipped with his own crystal.

Greets Andi

I will ask him, thanks