• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

116610lv - hulk - owners club - post em if you got em

Itto

Bizzarro Superman
Patron
Certified
26/9/17
The 9th gate
ei0mT.jpg

machim

19/7/17
Can anyone guess what’s spec on this one?

640b59e5466fdefe25128e8b4355746d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aston

RWG mod Chiquita Fanjita
Supporter
1/9/11
Looks gorgeous! May I ask, what mods you did on this one?

Thanks mate. Here's a list of what's been done to it.

Sputtered bezel insert
Gen DWO
Gen Crystal
Gen Crown
Gen Tube & Gasket
Gen Hands
Noob v9 dial

I also had the bracelet and case re-brushed along with the case and bracelet sides and inner deployant polished.

Reactions: 0x9

BlackJaguar

I'm Pretty Popular
22/3/18
Thanks mate. Here's a list of what's been done to it.

Sputtered bezel insert
Gen DWO
Gen Crystal
Gen Crown
Gen Tube & Gasket
Gen Hands
Noob v9 dial

I also had the bracelet and case re-brushed along with the case and bracelet sides and inner deployant polished.

How much did that set you back? Looks absolutely beautiful. Biggest issue is the bezel. The color of the numbers seems off (like the V7 bezels). The new V9 bezels are much better. Otherwise, the watch is amazing. Wear it in good health.

If you add a gen dial and fix the bezel, this will be virtually indistinguishable from gen.

Aston

RWG mod Chiquita Fanjita
Supporter
1/9/11
How much did that set you back? Looks absolutely beautiful. Biggest issue is the bezel. The color of the numbers seems off (like the V7 bezels). The new V9 bezels are much better. Otherwise, the watch is amazing. Wear it in good health.

If you add a gen dial and fix the bezel, this will be virtually indistinguishable from gen.

Including the original price of the watch there is just over £1,350 in it.

The watch is a Noob v7 but as mentioned the bezel was sent away and sputtered which is a lot different to how the numerals used to be on it.

I had thought about a gen dial, but these being pretty hard to find and trying not to go too crazy with this build, just went the latest v9 dial. If I ever come across an affordable gen dial I may be tempted to swap it ;)

Reactions: KJ2020

0x9

11/8/17
EU [GER]
Yep, that were my thoughts, too. A better bezel assebly and dial would be perfect. Unfortunately these are the most expensive mods on a LV. Though, bezel colour is better than the average V7. Maybe a Cerameister insert is the way to go :)

DC109

Renowned Member
21/7/12
This thread inspires such major Hulk envy--and disappointment that Noob keeps taking one step forward, and two back. I'd pay so much more than they charge to be able to reliably get a V9 with consistent lugs.

Reactions: BlackJaguar

BlackJaguar

I'm Pretty Popular
22/3/18
This thread inspires such major Hulk envy--and disappointment that Noob keeps taking one step forward, and two back. I'd pay so much more than they charge to be able to reliably get a V9 with consistent lugs.

+1 This sums it up.