• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

116610lv - hulk - owners club - post em if you got em

Heaheahea

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/1/17
my gym/workout watch
jGudGXy.jpg

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
Because thats a V6S bezel and not a V7 bezel, Noob mixxed up the parts in the last 2-3 month lot of people with "dark" bezels and not green light ones like the first batch.

pengo

I'm Pretty Popular
11/7/15
Looks like V6S Green to me because v7 have more vivid green

yes, its kinda yellowish!
and what does that mean to my green? v6s-green is more worse than both v7-greens?

here some sunlights with PPM:
VLLy1m2.jpg

4f4uMpf.jpg

MZUONRZ.jpg

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
Happy St. Patrick's Day

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
yes, its kinda yellowish!
and what does that mean to my green? v6s-green is more worse than both v7-greens?

here some sunlights with PPM:
VLLy1m2.jpg

4f4uMpf.jpg

MZUONRZ.jpg
Hmmm good question could be an v7 at the light shots

pengo

I'm Pretty Popular
11/7/15
Hmmm good question could be an v7 at the light shots

ok thx. i guess it is a v6s-insert, cause watch is an "early" late-batch :) and had very dark numbercolor(not good to see in before-pic).
and if its so hard to tell for u guys, and even smoke said it looks good now(after PPM), shouldnt bother me anymore.
but there is this "yellowish" green(or kinda olive-green). i guess this is the v6s-insert-tell. :(

nevertheless that thing looks lovely. ;)

thx guys

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
ok thx. i guess it is a v6s-insert, cause watch is an "early" late-batch :) and had very dark numbercolor(not good to see in before-pic).
and if its so hard to tell for u guys, and even smoke said it looks good now(after PPM), shouldnt bother me anymore.
but there is this "yellowish" green(or kinda olive-green). i guess this is the v6s-insert-tell. :(

nevertheless that thing looks lovely. ;)

thx guys
Buy a Gen bezel :) best color :D

yesgary

Known Member
30/1/17
Australia
Continually learning... the V7 vs GEN pic above has also shown me how different the 'ROLEX' lettering is in the noobs- quite telling now that I see it. Funny how these reps get real close- and then just miss that final little bit of authenticity! Perhaps it is as someone else said, to keep the customer coming back... hmmm :p