Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

116610lv - hulk - owners club - post em if you got em

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by efthimis View Post
    Might be the angle, seems ok.. even if it wasn’t it’s a gen so I would have to accept the imperfection lolol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I wonder if R factory made some minor tweaks....beautiful gen. Congrats on your find.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by JMK View Post

I wonder if R factory made some minor tweaks....beautiful gen. Congrats on your find.

Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by Scoobiedooo View Post

This is my R factory hulk. About 25x more expensive than the other factories!
          I got like two hours sleep and I’ve been scouring this thread and looking at every detail on every watch. The R Factory definitely didn’t register with my un-caffinited brain but I’m doing the math and thinking “25 times 500 and that insert and dial looks so good, I’m sure they’re gen upgrades. Hmmm :onder::.”

But that’s one beautiful watch.

Originally posted by tbtheone1 View Post
          for those people who are slow in the brain, R factory means REAL. ITS A JOKE. ITS A GEN WATCH LOL
          Originally posted by yachtmasterii View Post
          Scoobiedooo very nice watch. Lol, R factory means Rolex factory. Nothing beats gen watch.

thanks for explaining it for those those of us slow on the uptake this morning. lol
          thats not a bad name for a factory. R - o - I (capital i) - e - x

Also I just realized, in my search for the best Hulk, it occurred to me that I'm in this club now too. I don't believe I forgot that found a little something in the M2M area to hold me over. I also believe that I learn twice as much twice as fast with a watch in hand over reading alone. Thats why I never mind buying an exploratory watch to help guide or motivate my learning.
          Last edited by Hazing; 03-08-19, 13:01.
          WTB: Panerai Pam 605

Comment

Originally posted by Hazing View Post

I got like two hours sleep and I’ve been scouring this thread and looking at every detail on every watch. The R Factory definitely didn’t register with my un-caffinited brain but I’m doing the math and thinking “25 times 500 and that insert and dial looks so good, I’m sure they’re gen upgrades. Hmmm :onder::.”

But that’s one beautiful watch.

thanks for explaining it for those those of us slow on the uptake this morning. lol
            thats not a bad name for a factory. R - o - I (capital i) - e - x

Also I just realized, in my search for the best Hulk, it occurred to me that I'm in this club now too. I don't believe I forgot that found a little something in the M2M area to hold me over. I also believe that I learn twice as much twice as fast with a watch in hand over reading alone. Thats why I never mind buying an exploratory watch to help guide or motivate my learning.
            ouff!! very nice I LIKE!!! Which factory is this

Comment

Another swim day

Comment

Rocking Hulk on Jubilee!

Comment

Originally posted by tbtheone1 View Post

ouff!! very nice I LIKE!!! Which factory is this

I've really been looking to put together a nice hulk. In the mean time, I stumbled across this in the m2m forum for a very reasonable price. It’s a NAIL and it actually has some nice color to it. I bought it for someone else but when I received it, I didn’t want to let it go. At least for now. Half the fun of buying is having something to show for it, ya know? It’s holding me over while I try to figure out exactly what I want in the hulk build - short and long term.

Comment

Can anyone show lumed gen hands against a noob V9 dial and lumed gen hands against the lume of a BP dial?

The more I look at the noob V9 dial, the more I like it. The insert as well.
                    Last edited by Hazing; 06-08-19, 03:47.

Comment

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

I've really been looking to put together a nice hulk. In the mean time, I stumbled across this in the m2m forum for a very reasonable price. It’s a NAIL and it actually has some nice color to it. I bought it for someone else but when I received it, I didn’t want to let it go. At least for now. Half the fun of buying is having something to show for it, ya know? It’s holding me over while I try to figure out exactly what I want in the hulk build - short and long term.
                          Can you upload more pics of that hulk in different light????

Comment

Originally posted by rcom440 View Post

Of course. It has it flaws but it helped me figure out a number of things to look for while also sort of holding me over for now. But having a Hulk really just makes me want a serious build more and more.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Last edited by Hazing; 08-08-19, 00:36.

Comment

Originally posted by rcom440 View Post

I attached a few pics but non of them uploaded. On taptalk my camera kept shutting down.

Eta: wtf? They won’t upload. Let’s try a reboot.
                              Last edited by Hazing; 08-08-19, 00:28.

Comment

I attached a few pics but non of them uploaded. On taptalk my camera kept shutting down.

Eta: wtf? They won’t upload. Let’s try a reboot.
                                I see the pics you posted above. Thanks!
                                We are all related in time since time is relative to us all.
                                BP Rolex 16710 GMT Full Review VS Gen

Comment

Working...
                                X