• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

116610lv - hulk - owners club - post em if you got em

dalafa

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/8/14
This is mine taking a swim...;)
atu8uha8.jpg
9e2e8a4e.jpg
Is that watch water resistant from stock?

Brodders

Known Member
6/4/13
Have recd my Hulk v4 sub c from Sead this week and I have to say I am a little underwhelmed. I think it's more to do with overall quality of the finish over the watch itself. My biggest complaint is the positioning of the cyclops that is pretty far out but also the first move able link on the bracelet is really tight against the lugs at 12 o'clock. Have always been happy with noob factory watches just a little disappointed this time round.

Have two options I guess, put up on m2m but with full disclosure of the issues not expecting to get the 415 usd I paid for it or try and mod it myself. If I go down the mod route I am worried I may screw it up and devalue the watch even more. To remove the cyclops and reposition I need to remove the crystal but don't have a press to put the bugger back in. Don't have the tools either to polish up the lugs if I sand them down to stop the bracelet catching. :(

Any confident Modders uk based willing to help me out?

Wanted this for my holiday in a few weeks else I would have ordered from BK with all his improvements.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

ceoCorona

Renowned Member
5/5/13
Have recd my Hulk v4 sub c from Sead this week and I have to say I am a little underwhelmed. I think it's more to do with overall quality of the finish over the watch itself. My biggest complaint is the positioning of the cyclops that is pretty far out but also the first move able link on the bracelet is really tight against the lugs at 12 o'clock. Have always been happy with noob factory watches just a little disappointed this time round.

Have two options I guess, put up on m2m but with full disclosure of the issues not expecting to get the 415 usd I paid for it or try and mod it myself. If I go down the mod route I am worried I may screw it up and devalue the watch even more. To remove the cyclops and reposition I need to remove the crystal but don't have a press to put the bugger back in. Don't have the tools either to polish up the lugs if I sand them down to stop the bracelet catching. :(

Any confident Modders uk based willing to help me out?

Wanted this for my holiday in a few weeks else I would have ordered from BK with all his improvements.

To remove the cyclopes you don't need to remove the entire crystal. You just need to heat the glue holding the cyclopes enough to pull it off. I would recommend buying new adhesive to reattach it. Fairly easy fix.

Brodders

Known Member
6/4/13
Thanks Corona. Any advice what to use to heat the crystal and adhesive to use to reapply? Have a canal St sub to test it on before attempting it on my noob.

SmokedTabasco

12/4/14
Random bump i know, but has anyone bought a hulk recently and could reccomend a dealer for a really good rep? love this watch so much

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
any td on here can get a noob v5 hulk

SmokedTabasco

12/4/14
its just ive seen some that look like the have a shiny face and some that looks a solid colour, obviously wanted one closest to the real deal, think i need to up my research :p

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
its just ive seen some that look like the have a shiny face and some that looks a solid colour, obviously wanted one closest to the real deal, think i need to up my research :p

i think u do bro lol:)

DJT1

Supporter
15/6/13
Random bump i know, but has anyone bought a hulk recently and could reccomend a dealer for a really good rep? love this watch so much
Out of stock everywhere. Should be back soon though

claudiobravo

Horology Curious
11/5/16
Is it too late to join?

55ihxz.jpg

Those two are my target, too!
D-Blue first then Hulk! :)

Both are great. Green one is real Rolex design (i hate golden watches), but D-Blue blue-black is really a gem in my opinion. Best of both world, traditional Rolex design and modern, Hi-tech design with that ceramic bezel and gradient dial! :)

VVVVV

Known Member
16/2/16
Picking up mine tonight. Just out of curiosity - has anyone in here been called out in public due to the darker shade of the green on the bezel/insert?

VVVVV

Known Member
16/2/16
Just picked mine up. Will post some pics in the morning. Would appreciate your feedback guys as I am very new to this.

Anyways, asking again: Just out of curiosity - has anyone in here been called out in public due to the darker shade of the green on the bezel/insert?

Spirit

Rolex Connoisseur
25/8/06

Enjoying the golden beach sands on the coast here with mine...

OvaP8SK.jpg

Cheers,
Spirit.