• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

116610lv - hulk - owners club - post em if you got em

Tysodrum

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
21/8/10
So I ended up getting my hands on one...I actually really love it. So much that it might be my only Ceramic sub...might get rid of the BK Black bezel...

Not as great pics as the rest of you guys *Looking at you Spirit

But I love it!

ybajyryr.jpg

Spirit

Rolex Connoisseur
25/8/06
Is the noob v2 coming out soon?

It´s already out.
...It was released along with the black 116610LN. Our dealers can already source them, as I saw on MarvellousReplica and InTime sites.

Cheers,
Spirit.

shykhai

Renowned Member
31/5/13
This is mine!

Hi guys..i wanna join this club. This is mine. Bought it locally from my dealer. :) Hope the pics are view-able!

photo-1.jpg

BKDM

Looking Around
26/7/08
Hi Shykhai,

Could you message me where can I get this? And what's the damage?

Spirit

Rolex Connoisseur
25/8/06

some more pics of the LV

zYjgkMg.jpg

UFTdWTA.jpg

w0rytfd.jpg

Cheers,
Spirit.

Sent from my iPad3 using Tapatalk HD

mikeshark007

Renowned Member
4/6/12
Hi spirit, did you re-brush the links on your hulk? BTW your pictures are trancendent, it's like your watches exist in another realm !

Spirit

Rolex Connoisseur
25/8/06
Hi spirit, did you re-brush the links on your hulk? BTW your pictures are trancendent, it's like your watches exist in another realm !

lol! Thanks for the comments mate. I feel honoured to read that!

Yeah, I did re-brush the links on mine, although being pretty good from factory, I gave it a bit of capecod treatment to make them shine a bit more. I think the watches in general come a little bit 'dull' out of the box, and they need some cleaning and polishing to bring the shine out.

...Always paying attention to not over-polish them, but if that happens it can always be refinished. I´m actually experimenting with it. Looking good on the wrist so far. At least I´m very pleased!

Cheers,
Spirit.

giobo

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/5/10
Spirit is the one you got having that tight SELs as i can see on the pics

Spirit

Rolex Connoisseur
25/8/06
Spirit is the one you got having that tight SELs as i can see on the pics

It´s pretty good, Giobo :)
I´m really loving this watch! Nothing to comply about it... Marvellous hand-picked a pretty good one for me, and I thank him alot for that.

Cheers,
Spirit.

giobo

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/5/10

It´s pretty good, Giobo :)
I´m really loving this watch! Nothing to comply about it... Marvellous hand-picked a pretty good one for me, and I thank him alot for that.

Cheers,
Spirit.

That's one from your review or the noob v2?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

shykhai

Renowned Member
31/5/13
Spirit Sir, u have the best looking Hulk ever! Could u pm me from where u got this? thanks!

Spirit

Rolex Connoisseur
25/8/06
That's one from your review or the noob v2?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

Noob V2 that just arrived.
The one on my review is an Ultimate (Pre-Prototype), but it also has pretty decent SELs, no noticeable gap on those too.

I guess it´s a matter of variation of the bracelet, as some fit pretty tight and others don´t. I have Sub-C that came with a hair gap on the SEL, but then I exchanged bracelets with another Sub-C of mine, and it got perfect fitment for it (also not bad on the donor watch too). You just have to try.

Spirit Sir, u have the best looking Hulk ever! Could u pm me from where u got this? thanks!

@Shykhai:
Thank you for the compliments, Sir! My watches were sourced by Marvellous. He is a TD here and my dealer of choice :)

Cheers,
Spirit.

Sam1977

I'm Pretty Popular
17/6/13
HulkBanner.png

i'd like to give a shout out to Bonesey for initially starting such awesome anticipation and initial review threads for this long awaited rep. there have been a few versions out now and along with the very good noob version and even more recent releases i think it's time for all us Hulks to band together and represent.

this is such an anticipated watch and there has been tons of debate on the fora about the colors not being correct etc. blah blah. the reality is that the green sunburst dial and the green shiny ceramic bezel are almost impossible to accurately represent in photos. even in real life the watch RADICALLY changes its look depending on the ambient light and the direction of light it's reflecting.

check out this collection of all gen pics and see for yourself how the green looks different in almost all the pics.

HULKvariations.jpg

so lets not sweat the small stuff and celebrate our love of green.
only requirement to join the Hulk club is to of course own one and then post a pic of it here in this thread. doesn't matter what version you've got, the more variety here the better.

i'm including the .pngs of the little emblems in the title graphic here at the bottom of the post so feel free to scoop them and use them in your signatures if you want.

now on to the fun...me first.
mine's the noob version released recently this summer, mods include, of course my 4P bezel mod, correct handset, fabulous pBdad pearl and the bracelet engraving paint mod.
:jellyg:
Hulk3-1_zps3c6b6ce8.jpg

Hulk2.jpg

Hulk1.jpg

Im-a-Proud-HULK-Club-Member-502.png

HulkClubBADGE1.png

HulkClubBADGE2.png

Hey man, you paint mods look so good. Do you outsource your services?

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

Suanty

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/8/14
Thanks to this thread - Now I'm ordering my first rep, a Hulk from Noob :anonymous: