• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

116610lv - hulk - owners club - post em if you got em

Dizzybas

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/9/12
Damn ... the more I see this thread the more I like this green one ...
I really should pull the trigger ... sooooooooon :)
And remember: it's even more beautiful in real live (daylight)! The green is hard to photograph.

Repo

28/2/12
And remember: it's even more beautiful in real live (daylight)! The green is hard to photograph.

Not so hard actually.

IMG_4171.jpg

One of my first reps (yes I know, slightly wokky :)). I bought a few super reps since then, but it still gets its monthly wrist time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

pilworx

alien member
8/2/09
it's been just over a week now i have been wearing mine and this watch is truly a chameleon. outside the bezel can be brilliant emerald green and the dial blazing sunburst, or the bezel can look more forest or "british racing" green with no sunburst on the dial and just a matte moss green appearance.

inside at night in lower light primarily coming from the side you'd swear the thing was an all black sub, then a little more light on the bezel and the dial stays black and it looks exactly like an older style lv.

truly like no other watch in my collection.

Spirit

Rolex Connoisseur
25/8/06

...What can I say, this is indeed a fantastic watch! Became one of my favorites too just because this changing color effect!

116610LVSub-Wristcheck04copy.jpg

Cheers,
Spirit.

Tysodrum

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
21/8/10
I really like it and always wanted to get one but I feel like in most pics of it the bezel and the dial are 2 way different colors...am I wrong if you have it in person under your own eyes? that would kinda bother me...I don't know... Great thread and info though, guys!!

pilworx

alien member
8/2/09
I really like it and always wanted to get one but I feel like in most pics of it the bezel and the dial are 2 way different colors...am I wrong if you have it in person under your own eyes? that would kinda bother me...I don't know... Great thread and info though, guys!!

they can be the same or entirely different and 4 thousand different shades in between, very unique. all depends on the light.

go to an AD and check out the gen, you will fall in love.

habibi

Horology Curious
22/3/12
Spirit, your pics of the watch, is that really just a stock noob from MR? It looks stunning, MR should just give you free watches to take better pictures.

pilworx

alien member
8/2/09
a testament to the Hulk's chameleon abilities

in low light the Hulk camouflages as a regular ol' LN

:jellyg:
2012-12-22204034_Greg.jpg

Spirit

Rolex Connoisseur
25/8/06
Spirit, your pics of the watch, is that really just a stock noob from MR? It looks stunning, MR should just give you free watches to take better pictures.

Yeah, it's completely stock noobfactory from MarvellousReplica.
Didn't mod anything there yet, but I plan to do some to it later on. This watch is a keeper....you won't ever regret getting one!

Cheers,
Spirit.

Sent from my iPad3 using Tapatalk HD

stompamoto

2/12/12
My first one was the "HULK"

Yes indeed after joining the forum and reading like a madman for hours everyday I decided to go with Bk's,I am a happy owner of the beautiful beast!
I am waiting to get a proper light box and my camera back to get better pics but here are a couple that I took with the iPhone...

tt88

㊙️ Time does not wait ㊙️
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
15/9/12
Village, of course
Hope i'm not too late!
Can't stop loving this beast! :D

yquvadav.jpg

Sent from my Bezel using 116610

youone

Horology Curious
21/8/13
hey guys! would love to join the 'green' rollie club! Can someone please point me to the right direction as to where to get my green hulk?

so far, I have shortlisted
Submariner 116610 LV Green Ceramic 1:1 Noob Best Edition A2836 (puretimes)

any other TD that I should take a look at before making the purchase? :D

tt88

㊙️ Time does not wait ㊙️
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
15/9/12
Village, of course
hey guys! would love to join the 'green' rollie club! Can someone please point me to the right direction as to where to get my green hulk?

so far, I have shortlisted
Submariner 116610 LV Green Ceramic 1:1 Noob Best Edition A2836 (puretimes)

any other TD that I should take a look at before making the purchase? :D

There's 2 you should know about, bp hulk and noob v2 hulk. Read about them and choose which you prefer, both have their good and bad.

See you here soon!

Sent from my Bezel using a 116610

youone

Horology Curious
21/8/13
There's 2 you should know about, bp hulk and noob v2 hulk. Read about them and choose which you prefer, both have their good and bad.

See you here soon!

thanks mate! one more question... does it really matter if it is a 3135 or 2836? I am assuming that it is not much of a diff since they are both 28800vph?

cause i am thinking if its worth to spend another 30bucks to get the 3135 movement.

lastly, is this a noob or bp hulk?

http://www.tswatchltd.com/13220-ro5341f--green-submariner-116600lv-ceramic-ss-ss-asian-3135.html

i cant tell :(

tt88

㊙️ Time does not wait ㊙️
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
15/9/12
Village, of course
thanks mate! one more question... does it really matter if it is a 3135 or 2836? I am assuming that it is not much of a diff since they are both 28800vph?

cause i am thinking if its worth to spend another 30bucks to get the 3135 movement.

lastly, is this a noob or bp hulk?

http://www.tswatchltd.com/13220-ro5341f--green-submariner-116600lv-ceramic-ss-ss-asian-3135.html

i cant tell :(

A clone 2836 is good enough, there's also reliability issue with the 3135. Not really worth it IMO.

That's is the new noob v2 hulk, the ceramic bezel insert looks abit too metallic.

youone

Horology Curious
21/8/13
A clone 2836 is good enough, there's also reliability issue with the 3135. Not really worth it IMO.

That's is the new noob v2 hulk, the ceramic bezel insert looks abit too metallic.

thanks for helping me make up my mind!

cant wait to get my hands on the hulk! :D