• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

116610lv - hulk - owners club - post em if you got em

fredl187

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
17/5/14
IMG_0634.jpg

Mikeyboy0_3

Known Member
18/10/15
So the latest V7 batches are back to the old V6s style dark inserts? Great, looking at ordering an A2836 soon [emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

garnier

Renowned Member
30/5/12
Jf not that good.the best hill was the 1st and second v7 batches.now the v7 has a super dark insert

Let's wait for a new batches or releases then. Hope we can see a good insert in near future

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
Let's wait for a new batches or releases then. Hope we can see a good insert in near future
I just wish noob would make an identical copy of the noob v6s same case same movement cut out screw same del.same braclett. Same crown guards.with the original v7 hulk insert.the v7 case is not great.tje brushing angle on these new batch v7 subs is wrong on the lugs.its angled way to much instead of straight.the lugs even though slightly improved over the original v7.The tip are still not at a steep enough angle.and the sel on the new breed v7 seems a bit too long.ive just bought another v7 hulk last week and I've got customers v7 hulk here and they are all the same.
So noob really do need to sort it out as im not happy with the v7 hulk.but it's still better than the of.but it would be very to beat the v7 by another factory

It just pisses me off that the6 can't reproduce a fully gen spec watch like the v6s sa case and braclett were

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
What’s what the hulk is missing

Sent from my iPhone using RWI
The hulk main issues are the insert is really dark green and the dial although a pretty good replication,it's not period correct to the mid case of the v7