Announcement

Collapse

IMAGE SHARING IMPROVEMENT

Use ClickPix.org , an easy way to share your images !
CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE
See more
See less

116610lv - hulk - owners club - post em if you got em

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Looks like V6S Green to me because v7 have more vivid green

    Comment


      Originally posted by Tigerdragon, post: 3333191, member: 0
      Looks like V6S Green to me because v7 have more vivid green
      yes, its kinda yellowish!
      and what does that mean to my green? v6s-green is more worse than both v7-greens?

      here some sunlights with PPM:


      FiliGelli: "Have a nice HULK"

      Comment


        Originally posted by pengo, post: 3333149, member: 0
        2016/2017 gen?
        For sure !! LMAO!


        Sent from the RWI mobile app

        Comment


          Happy St. Patrick's Day


          Do. Or do not. There is no try.
          There is nothing outside of yourself that can ever enable you to get better, stronger, richer, quicker, or smarter. Everything is within. Everything exists. Seek nothing outside of yourself.
          ? Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of Five Rings

          The collection
          https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...e-january-2019

          Comment


            Originally posted by pengo, post: 3333212, member: 0
            yes, its kinda yellowish!
            and what does that mean to my green? v6s-green is more worse than both v7-greens?

            here some sunlights with PPM:


            Hmmm good question could be an v7 at the light shots

            Comment


              Originally posted by Tigerdragon, post: 3333229, member: 0
              Hmmm good question could be an v7 at the light shots
              ok thx. i guess it is a v6s-insert, cause watch is an "early" late-batch and had very dark numbercolor(not good to see in before-pic).
              and if its so hard to tell for u guys, and even smoke said it looks good now(after PPM), shouldnt bother me anymore.
              but there is this "yellowish" green(or kinda olive-green). i guess this is the v6s-insert-tell.

              nevertheless that thing looks lovely.

              thx guys
              FiliGelli: "Have a nice HULK"

              Comment



                Comment


                  Originally posted by pengo, post: 3333272, member: 0
                  ok thx. i guess it is a v6s-insert, cause watch is an "early" late-batch and had very dark numbercolor(not good to see in before-pic).
                  and if its so hard to tell for u guys, and even smoke said it looks good now(after PPM), shouldnt bother me anymore.
                  but there is this "yellowish" green(or kinda olive-green). i guess this is the v6s-insert-tell.

                  nevertheless that thing looks lovely.

                  thx guys
                  Buy a Gen bezel :-) best color

                  Comment


                    Continually learning... the V7 vs GEN pic above has also shown me how different the 'ROLEX' lettering is in the noobs- quite telling now that I see it. Funny how these reps get real close- and then just miss that final little bit of authenticity! Perhaps it is as someone else said, to keep the customer coming back... hmmm :P
                    REPS: 16710 Pepsi 3804B; noob V2 116710 BLNR 3804B; Regmariner Hulk 2813; 116660 D-Blue 2813

                    Comment





                      Sent from the RWI mobile app
                      AP ROO 44 Panda Modded: Mikey DW, Prof. Cyclops V2, Prof. AR
                      AP ROO Sincere Tantalum (PureTime Limited Release)

                      Hublot Big Bang V6.5 RG/Cer

                      VRF 116613 LB Submariner w/ Prof. Black Hole Crystal
                      ARF 116500 LN Daytona (Black Dial)
                      Noob V6S 116610 LV Submariner Modded: V7 Insert, BP Dial, Gen. Crystal
                      BP 228238 Day-Date 40 Presidential 18K Wrapped (YG/Gold/Roman) - Prof. AR
                      TW Best 18238 Day-Date Presidential (YG/MOP) w/ Gen. Crown

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by Versaceboy54, post: 3333412, member: 0



                        Sent from the RWI mobile app
                        How about the watch bend? Where did u get it?


                        Sent from the RWI mobile app

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by johnlia, post: 3333416, member: 0
                          How about the watch bend? Where did u get it?


                          Sent from the RWI mobile app
                          Eric (Donerix) made it for me


                          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          AP ROO 44 Panda Modded: Mikey DW, Prof. Cyclops V2, Prof. AR
                          AP ROO Sincere Tantalum (PureTime Limited Release)

                          Hublot Big Bang V6.5 RG/Cer

                          VRF 116613 LB Submariner w/ Prof. Black Hole Crystal
                          ARF 116500 LN Daytona (Black Dial)
                          Noob V6S 116610 LV Submariner Modded: V7 Insert, BP Dial, Gen. Crystal
                          BP 228238 Day-Date 40 Presidential 18K Wrapped (YG/Gold/Roman) - Prof. AR
                          TW Best 18238 Day-Date Presidential (YG/MOP) w/ Gen. Crown

                          Comment


                            Ehm links or other informations?


                            Sent from the RWI mobile app

                            Comment


                              The green band on the Hulk really stands out. I've often thought it would look good on a green Oysterflex bracelet but the genuine Oysterflex bracelet only comes in black. Perhaps R factory will release a colored Oysterflex someday.

                              Comment


                                My Gen Rolex 116610LV

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X