• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

116610lv - hulk - owners club - post em if you got em

spursian

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
1/7/14
ZZF V3
26e516792640cdd74326212a33d49c8d.jpg

Sent from my CPH1919 using Tapatalk

Elviscocho

Supporter
Certified
24/8/16
So this is the stock noob dial?

Didn’t you already bought a CF dial?

Yes, dial is Stock noob10
I ordered zzf dial and arf bracelet and other 2 watches, to Puretime, waited 6weeks and then my order got canceled and refund was process (visa problems vs Puretime) then waited another 6 weeks and just got refund $1200dlls aprox.
So I got the work done with what I had and not sure anymore if I would buy the zzf dial, so as anything from puretime :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: masterpiece777

masterpiece777

17/6/19
EUROPE
Yes, dial is Stock noob10
I ordered zzf dial and arf bracelet and other 2 watches, to Puretime, waited 6weeks and then my order got canceled and refund was process (visa problems vs Puretime) then waited another 6 weeks and just got refund $1200dlls aprox.
So I got the work done with what I had and not sure anymore if I would buy the zzf dial, so as anything from puretime :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bro have same thing here,

puretime I saw that you had ordered and asked if they can supplies me CF DIAL and noob Pepsi insert,
they confirmed and let met pay for both.
But they told me they need a couple weeks a month maximum.
now it’s like 9 weeks ago and still nothing..

very disappointed and they don’t update me and when I send them mails they respond very very slow..

its a pity I thought was a good reliable source and before they payment they where very fast with responding my questions..

Spoons

Supporter
Patron
Certified
21/4/19
It's far from being the most accurate Hulk rep, but for some reason I still love my cheap and cheerful Noob V8S hulk.

Neil McCauley

Supporter
Certified
19/10/20
Germany
I own a ARF v3 but When I see what ZZF build I will change.

For OOTB watch very very good

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk