Announcement

Collapse

IMAGE SHARING IMPROVEMENT

Use ClickPix.org , an easy way to share your images !
CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE
See more
See less

116610lv - hulk - owners club - post em if you got em

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

116610lv - hulk - owners club - post em if you got em

116610LV - HULK - Owner's Club - post em if you got em

i'd like to give a shout out to Bonesey for initially starting such awesome anticipation and initial review threads for this long awaited rep. there have been a few versions out now and along with the very good noob version and even more recent releases i think it's time for all us Hulks to band together and represent.

this is such an anticipated watch and there has been tons of debate on the fora about the colors not being correct etc. blah blah. the reality is that the green sunburst dial and the green shiny ceramic bezel are almost impossible to accurately represent in photos. even in real life the watch RADICALLY changes its look depending on the ambient light and the direction of light it's reflecting.

check out this collection of all gen pics and see for yourself how the green looks different in almost all the pics.

so lets not sweat the small stuff and celebrate our love of green.
    only requirement to join the Hulk club is to of course own one and then post a pic of it here in this thread. doesn't matter what version you've got, the more variety here the better.

i'm including the .pngs of the little emblems in the title graphic here at the bottom of the post so feel free to scoop them and use them in your signatures if you want.

now on to the fun...me first.
    mine's the noob version released recently this summer, mods include, of course my 4P bezel mod, correct handset, fabulous pBdad pearl and the bracelet engraving paint mod.
    :jellyg:

But there's not the banner for Submariner 16610LV 50th "Kermit" Official Club ?
    I don't like "hulk" , the Kermit is much better of it !

Let me know buddy !

Junio

Reps : Panerai PAM 005 Logo - Franken Rolex 16610LV JF- Tudor Black Heritagè BB
    Gens : Pam oo5 Logo - 16570 Explorer II - Cartier Santos XL - Tudor BB Red Bezel
    If I respond well , give me Reputation. If I answer wrong , send me to fucko off

Comment

you refer to the legendary frogmariner my friend.

i want HULKS

Comment

:biglaugh:

No Mate , Hehehehhee.........:lol1:
        Although the Frogmariner I would really , although uglier than a dead dog.:lol1:
        I ask about the 16610LV , named "Kermit" in year 2003...
        Strange , that there's not........

Junio

Gens : Pam oo5 Logo - 16570 Explorer II - Cartier Santos XL - Tudor BB Red Bezel
        If I respond well , give me Reputation. If I answer wrong , send me to fucko off

Comment

That sub looks amazing Pilworx, great photos, may have to add this to my list after seeing this one

Comment

Gonna follow next...
            ...Although mine is completely stock yet:

You can see more pics of it on my pictorial presentation at my section here at RWI, on the link below:
            http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/s...mariner-116059

Cheers,
            Spirit.
            ? ROLEX ? forever...

16613 Submariner TT "Blue Index"
            16610LV Submariner "Lunette Verde"
            116710LN GMT-Master II "
            Ceramic"

Comment

:jaw:

I WANNA SEE MORE!
              Throughout my lifetime I've left pieces of my heart here and there. And now, there's almost barely enough to stay alive. But I force a smile, knowing that my ambition far exceeded my talent.

Comment

Originally posted by Spirit, post: 1237590

Gonna follow next...
                ...Although mine is completely stock yet:

You can see more pics of it on my pictorial presentation at my section here at RWI, on the link below:
                http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/s...mariner-116059

Cheers,
                Spirit.
                Your pictures are the reason I bought mine. Thank you for that!

Comment

Mine stopped ticking so had to send it back. This thread has made me miss it more

Comment

Originally posted by Dizzybas, post: 1238047
                    You're pictures are the reason I bought mine. Thank you for that!

You´re welcome!

...This is indeed a must have watch, and your driving wristshot of it is awesome! Congrats and wear it well and in good health!

Cheers,
                    Spirit.
                    ? ROLEX ? forever...

16613 Submariner TT "Blue Index"
                    16610LV Submariner "Lunette Verde"
                    116710LN GMT-Master II "
                    Ceramic"

Comment

This is my new Hulk bought today from Bonesey. Is the A3135 version.
                      This here's the photos by Bonesey in thread link :

Look that I do for enter in a Club !
                      Buy a watch in 2 hours…:P
                      Ahahah…

Junio

Hosannah from Basement of Hell

Comment

MR Hulk

My favorite color - currency green! My Hulk from MR. Couldn't be happier!!!

IMG_4272.JPG

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3968.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	1.73 MB
ID:	5423161

Comment

sea of green boys...
                          keep em coming.

Comment

Not so fancy one, but a true Hulk in size 44mm
                            From a Narikaa trip years back.
                            See difference with 40mm watch

Comment

As soon as I arrive "The Hulk" from Bonesey, if the LEC see much, I will send it by Wiz for:

1) Change Sapphire Glass
                              2) Repainting the bezel with the effect of "platinum" as the original. (Pilworx Tutorial)
                              3) WDO by BK's

Cheers

Junio

Comment

Working...
                              X