• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

TC 16610 vs. Modded Noobmariner

tjdilla

Renowned Member
Certified
15/1/12
as with the gens i guess dial variations are to be expected!

either way lush watch!

ac_rlx

Looking Around
18/7/14
hi guys im new here to the site, where can i get one of these TC subs??

egroegart

Put Some Respect On My Name
1/7/13
welcome Terry. first you might want to contact a moderator because your name is turquoise. I think that means you probably have 2 accounts. so you need to get that fixed. As for the differences, if you stick with this it will come over time. I couldn't tell the difference either when I first got into this. Now those differences just pop right out at me. Just do a lot of reading. Read the comparisons people have done here. There's lots of comparisons and reviews that have been done. Look closely at the font on the bezel, on the datewheel, on the dial between the gen, and the different reps. Look at the crown guards, the SEL fitment, the finish on the stainless, the lume application, The rehaut and compare the reps to the gens. The more you look and read the better you will aquaint yourself with these small details that all add up to making a watch that is as close to gen as can be. And it's not just with the sub. It's with all makes and models of the watches. Welcome. and don't forget to get the issue fixed with your name. You must have a double acccount or something.

mark3

Renowned Member
27/7/14
How does current noob submariner compare to current rolex sub?

gbxx

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/14
How does current noob submariner compare to current rolex sub?

How does the current Noob V5 116610 Submariner compare to the genuine 116610?

This isn't the thread for that... this is a years old thread. :)

dukie5440

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/3/15
I see prices for TC subs all over the place due to gen inserts and other modifications on the sales forum. What would be a good starting price for a stock TC that's in good condition on m2m?

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Lagunax

I'm Pretty Popular
18/4/15
CONUS
I see prices for TC subs all over the place due to gen inserts and other modifications on the sales forum. What would be a good starting price for a stock TC that's in good condition on m2m?

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Well, currently on his website for a TC Sub V6 it's $545 - base it on that plus any custom gen part mods and the 45 day construction time for each watch built to order...