• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Rolex Explorer I & II / Milgauss

D

d4m.test

Hi guys,

I'm new on this forum, and the reason why I joined is because I'm looking for Rolex Explorer II with black dial.
I heard that the Noob replica is one of the most detailed replica's of this watch.
Can anyone confirm this? Maybe there is a better one?
And the big question; where can I buy this Noob (or other very detailed) replica watch?
There are a lot of websites that are pretending that they have the 'best' replica of the Explorer II... ;-)
Thanks in advance for your help!

FYI; I'm living in The Netherlands, but of course it is no problem to buy in outside Europe.

Jusa-

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/1/14
Which one is the best black dial Milgauss out there? I was only able to find ones made by "GV" which is unknown producer for me

Thrasher

Legendary Member
15/4/14
The Beach
_MG_2272.jpg

D

d4m.test

Hello! This is my first post. Read all of the Noobie section and must say there is more information here than on many of the aviation forums I participate in. Anyway, after doing my research I believe I want a 216570 Exp II Noob with correct handstack and A3187 recreation in white. Chazingtime has exactly what I want, but I am hesitant to pull the trigger on buying out of Singapore and assuming all liability for shipment. I realize this is probably how everyone works, but I would pay more to ensure I get what I pay for, so I would prefer a US deal if anyone has one of these. Thank You!

D

d4m.test

First post from me - I've been looking at getting a 214270 from Puretime. Is this the JF or NOOB model? What is your verdict? This will be my first rep purchase so I'm keen to find out more about this model.

This is a JF, which is superior than the NOOB. InTime (TD) makes a comparison on his website blog, if you want to get started on some of the visual comparisons: https://www.intime01.co/content/94-news-jf-explorer-i-2016-gen-vs-rep

I’d also recommend you read about the Yuki movements on this forum, lots of stuff about that movement. The SH3132 is a modified Yuki movement, which functions just the same, takes almost all of the same gen parts except for balance assembly, but you could really go nuts and Franken the crap out of this watch, put a gen Dial, hands, etc. this JF will take it all ;)

Happy reading, and make sure you research, research, research. I spent about a month reading, browsing, discerning, etc before I pulled the trigger on my first rep purchase, and I’m glad I did.

Thrasher

Legendary Member
15/4/14
The Beach
What base (case) and dial did you use? Gorgeous

Its a JMB case and as luck would have it I hear he got more in so you might want to contact him @jmb The Dial is custom from Helenarou as are the hands, crystals is clarks and strap is cartel @NCRich and I did a couple of these. Also @tripdog did a Beautiful one for @cpd2186 so you should do a search of Space Dweller and see what pops up.

369mafia

Resident Explorer Expert
Patron
Certified
7/7/15
Canada

ds100rrlc

Known Member
30/10/14
Wanted to share my Milgauss 1019 in this thread. A custom build with parts supplied by Yuki , Silix and Cartel and powered by Swiss eta Movement.

The TD's stopped carrying this model years ago and really it was a poor example as virtually every aspect of it was wrong ..

Here is a link to my thread about the build. https://forum.replica-watch.info/threads/rolex-milgauss-1019-the-scientists-watch.401376/

Photos
image.png

image.png

Beautiful vintage build -- thanks for the link about the build! wear it well!

D

d4m.test

Reactions: JoePineapples

369mafia

Resident Explorer Expert
Patron
Certified
7/7/15
Canada
@ds100rrlc @JoePineapples

Thanks guys!! I appreciate the kind words. A few more tweaks and it will be great! It wears bigger than 38mm but feels great on the wrist. Its nice to finally have it completed!

Cheers