• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

CSF Sea-Dweller?

1breitling

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
13/9/17
Hello all, I’ve got the itch for a SD but I haven’t heard much on the CSF factory, and I can’t find anything but one thread about them. Has anyone acquired one yet? Based on my research the XF and ARF are the preferred factories (depending on who you talk to) but I can’t source one at the moment. Any other suggestions?

Yogibear

I'm Pretty Popular
21/8/19
Hello all, I’ve got the itch for a SD but I haven’t heard much on the CSF factory, and I can’t find anything but one thread about them. Has anyone acquired one yet? Based on my research the XF and ARF are the preferred factories (depending on who you talk to) but I can’t source one at the moment. Any other suggestions?

I had great experience with my ARF sd43

Reactions: 1breitling

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
I had a Noob SD43, which was a very nice lump of metal (it's got better ergonomics on the wrist than the Deep-Sea). The Noob and ARF come up M2M from time to time, you could always keep an eye out for one. I don't recall reading anything about the CSF version.

Even though the SD43 has a better wrist profile, I still prefer the looks and the functional appeal of the DSSD (lol, as if any pro diver has ever chosen to wear an SD-C while diving...), which is why I sold the SD43 and kept a black and D-Blue DSSD (both ARF).

Reactions: KJ2020