• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

How accurate are the best Submariner Super Clones

ViperGTS

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
1/1/10
super accurate of course, or else they wouldnt get a "super clone" title. they go through very vigorous testing to get their own COSC certification (Chinese only special certification)....the most prestigious certification in the rep industry

pompompurin

:3
Patron
Certified
28/7/15
Hong Kong
To the real thing?

Compared to its gen equivalent, nearly every replica (and not just Rolex) have its own share of flaws. It's up to the prospective buyer to accept which flaws they can live with, then choose the model/factory/version with the least flaws or the flaws that they can live with.

As for which flaws you can live with, it's up to you to do research and choose which model/factory/version you are willing to compromise and buy.

Your open ended question is hard to answer because it is subjective as our experience and acceptability of flaws are different.

MUFC689908

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
17/6/22
Compared to its gen equivalent, nearly every replica (and not just Rolex) have its own share of flaws. It's up to the prospective buyer to accept which flaws they can live with, then choose the model/factory/version with the least flaws or the flaws that they can live with.

As for which flaws you can live with, it's up to you to do research and choose which model/factory/version you are willing to compromise and buy.

Your open ended question is hard to answer because it is subjective as our experience and acceptability of flaws are different.

So these factories cannot strip a watch down like a car, copy all components exactly and put it back together?

Sounds like they need to get their act together.

MUFC689908

INMATE
17/6/22
This is a fake watch forum for people who cannot afford the real thing?

Jesus

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
This is a fake watch forum for people who cannot afford the real thing?

Jesus

null_zps0be78986.gif

Reactions: Ecender

MUFC689908

INMATE
17/6/22
I only asked the original question because I was told I could "Come in for an interview to register an interest and see if I'm suitable" at an AD.

To buy a watch? Er.. no thanks and not going to pay £13k for a submariner at Trotters London that originally cost £7K.

Last edited:

Virpag

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
26/3/13
I only asked the original question because I was told I could "Come in for an interview to register an interest and see if I'm suitable" at an AD.

To buy a watch? Er.. no thanks and not going to pay £13k for a submariner at Trotters London that originally cost £7K.

its simple you need to read up on the posts which was graciously provided and come up with your own conclusion which model you like. Allot of the newer releases are well made replicas scary close but no replica will ever be the gen. Similar to anything else that is replicated.