• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Rolex Artisans de Genève La Montoya

X24222

Known Member
Patron
12/1/22
USA
Amazing — so to ask an obvious follow-on question….would you do this custom build for RWI members and if so, at what price?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oascom

Watchmaker / Modder
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Patron
Certified
19/1/16
WWW.WATCHMAKERUSA.COM
Amazing — so to ask an obvious follow-on question….would you do this custom build for RWI members and if so, at what price?

No sorry, i don't plan on doing production out of this. It's too time consuming and would be too expensive.

X24222

Known Member
Patron
12/1/22
USA
Fair enough — beautiful craftsmanship and work!

Reactions: Oascom

NPD

7/2/22
EU
Oh wow! This is just another level! Never in my life did I think that we would see ADG work in the rep world.

Here’s a huge fan of the Andrea Pirlo piece and a few others from them.

I read above that you’re (regrettably) not going to make production of it - still, chapeau for the art and craftsmanship, and thank you, for sharing to our delight!

saucin

Renowned Member
20/4/20
Absolutely gorgeous! Fantastic work. You’re a true craftsman ????

Levi2019

Supporter
Certified
19/12/19
gorgeous build this is actually my dream watch -

out of interest oascom whats the rough build cost of this if you dont mind sharing ?

JuanRS

Looking Around
8/7/22
Stunning job!
I am a big fan of the Montoya Challenge, and I am looking for a perfect replica of the stainless steel version.
Do any of you know the best one?

Of course I want to be the first in the queue if you start to make one with the idea of selling it!!