• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Rolex Submariner best rep comparison

rolexfreak98

Looking Around
21/6/22
Hi everyone,

I am trying to inform myself about the best rolex submariner rep at the moment on the rep market. Unfortunately, I'm not able to find a lot of comparison material of a genuine one vs the rep.
The one that I'm considering to buy is this one:
https://puretimewatch.io/watch-bran...c-904l-steel-vsf-1-1-best-edition-vs3235.html

But I want to make sure that this is in my opinion the best rep compared to other reps. So please share some links of earlier threads that will help me by getting familair with the best submariner reps.
Furthermore, I can't find a comparison of the rep mentioned above in the link. Hasn't someone reviewed that one or compared it yet?

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Thank you for the tag p0pperini :p:p

Even I have to wonder if this is a test from Admin ;)

But to the OP:

You joined today and within minutes have posted the worst question possible (so the below is worth a quick read)

https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...tejust-best-ap-etc-the-wrong-questions-to-ask

But putting that to one side, the short answer is yes, that is an excellent rep, I have one, as do many may others on here, and there are many many threads discussing it, some comparing to GEN & easily found.

A quick tip is to use google and add +rwi, the below was found in seconds:

VSF 126610LN v gen +rwi

https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/rolex-tudor-replicas/10333532-comparison-vsf-126610ln-vs-gen

There are also other factories, but that's for you to investigate e.g. Clean factory being one contender that springs to mind.

Enjoy the forum :search:

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
Go to google, type in the watch you want and add rwi to search bar. Then read read read the many threads on that watch.

Reactions: DD60 and P..DR..D

Octagon77

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/6/09
The best submariner rep is VSF , then Clean. Each have strengths/weaknesses but I think the consensus is VSF is the best overall

SS72

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
27/9/12
Australia
I wonder if the developers of could add some intelligence to the site, so that when you type certain phrases in a post (e.g., "Who has the best Sub"), the author is politely presented with a response (e.g., "It looks like you're asking where to find the best replica. Have you tried here?") and a link to the Google analytics results and/or the FAQ topic.

Probably a crap idea and unnecessary work for the devs. Just vocalizing a brain fart.

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
But I want to make sure that this is in my opinion the best rep compared to other reps.

If you're looking to form an opinion then you'll have to spend some time reading, studying photos etc - the best opinions are knowledge based.

Reactions: DD60 and P..DR..D

2fast4lust

Sexpert HorLanLogist
Patron
16/7/21
Dr. Miller's Planet
I wonder if the developers of could add some intelligence to the site, so that when you type certain phrases in a post (e.g., "Who has the best Sub"), the author is politely presented with a response (e.g., "It looks like you're asking where to find the best replica. Have you tried here?") and a link to the Google analytics results and/or the FAQ topic.

Probably a crap idea and unnecessary work for the devs. Just vocalizing a brain fart.

but what if......... they don't even search? :shok::shok::shok:

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
Supporter
18/1/17

There's only so much AI can do to mitigate stupidity and laziness. These threads are usually from 1 post wonders saying 'feed me'.

Reactions: SS72 and kavorca1

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
100% agree Sir,

And other times this is boiling just below the surface :p

Reactions: DD60