• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Gen, VSF, Clean, GM and AR, 41mm blue datejust detailed comparison

spaceman007

5/1/22
interesting, I need to read this closely but i have a gen and a VSF and the GEN dial is slightly lighter than the VSF. Otherwise I cant tell any difference except the weight. White gold to me looks the same as SS.

Reactions: Granater123

chrisomatic

22/6/15
I disagree, based on these pictures, the Clean seems to really have much better "yellow tinge" on the bezel.

i still prefer my plated bezel. heres a picture to compare the Plated bezel on my DJ41, and the VSF stock bezel(removed)

Agree! Looks great, did you buy it plated or got it plated afterwards?

chlo11

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/10/17
thanks so much for the detailed comparison! The date wheel comparison pics alone are 155 pics, lolz!

Seadwellermike

Proud RWI Supporter
Banned
Certified
How does the JDF size up to this crew? Same one (blue DJ41, Jub, Fluted, etc. Is the GMF the JDF? I have a JDF close at hand, and while I rally like the Clean version based on this evaluation, is the JDF that different?

Usernametaken

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
31/5/18
I disagree, based on these pictures, the Clean seems to really have much better "yellow tinge" on the bezel.

i still prefer my plated bezel. heres a picture to compare the Plated bezel on my DJ41, and the VSF stock bezel(removed)

Damn nice bezel and ya, I have both the vsf and clean side by side. The yellow tinge was far better on the clean so I installed the vsf guys with vsf crystal in the clean case, bezel
478d2e361bfb963771417add39cc0382.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Ludenwecker

chrisomatic

22/6/15
VS did not close, the near future will be shipped, just compared to the previous interval has become longer!
There are rumors that Clean is now using VSF Xtals (or same supplier like VSF) - is this something you can comment on?

Thanks for the great review steve!

Guglhupfer

Known Member
26/6/21
If you grab a VSF, you can easily skip the plating imo

How is everybody’s experience with the durability of the white gold plating?
And how does it look if it wears off and if the bezel scratches?
thanks everybody!