• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New 126622 - CSF, VRF, GSF.....

penguintime16

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/5/22
Yep, it seems like the 6 marker is always slanted on the CSF ones. I notice it too on the EWF ones too. Not sure if it’s an optical illusion or it’s really slanted. It’s sad, seems like there’s really no go to rep for the 126622. I’m leaning on taking the plunge on an EWF one and driving it into the ground as an everyday beater but I’ll wait on user reviews of the CSF.

Yacht-Monster

The entertainer previously known as Roughwatch
Supporter
Certified
7/6/21
The Eternal Winter
https://reddit.com/r/RepTimeQC/comments/vmco8o/qc_rolex_yachtmaster_126622_rhodium_csf/

https://reddit.com/r/RepTimeQC/comments/vm322m/csf_rolex_yachtmaster_rhodium_126622_v1/

seems like some QC issues with the 12 cornet off. The 12 doesn’t seem to lineup with the rehaut and middle of the crown logo.

is the A3235 that much worse than the vr3235?

I like the rhodium version, I think I'll order it now. Those minor differences aren't a concern and my gen 16622 prior to selling it had a low sitting date wheel after it was serviced by Rolex, so that kind of thing isn't an issue for me.

I'd go with the VR3235 over the EWF movement. There's a few links that discuss them, here's one https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...rs/10457536-remove-stem-on-ewf-a3235-movement

wubsub

i like subs
Patron
Certified
31/10/18
sorry who are?
I like the rhodium version, I think I'll order it now. Those minor differences aren't a concern and my gen 16622 prior to selling it had a low sitting date wheel after it was serviced by Rolex, so that kind of thing isn't an issue for me.

sorry bud but this factory is way worse than EWF. markers, handstack and case are horrible. id rather live with a noisy rotor rather than the above issues. plus price point.

Yacht-Monster

Supporter
Certified
7/6/21
The Eternal Winter
sorry bud but this factory is way worse than EWF. markers, handstack and case are horrible. id rather live with a noisy rotor rather than the above issues. plus price point.

I think there's pros and cons to each. I like the close match of blue between the print and second hand, and that it has a VR3235. You're right about the EWF case, it looks amazing. An EWF with the VR3235 would be good.

wubsub

i like subs
Patron
Certified
31/10/18
sorry who are?
I think there's pros and cons to each. I like the close match of blue between the print and second hand, and that it has a VR3235. You're right about the EWF case, it looks amazing. An EWF with the VR3235 would be good.

you got me there. needs to be a shade lighter alteast

zLtnS5.jpg

Reactions: Yacht-Monster

Yacht-Monster

Supporter
Certified
7/6/21
The Eternal Winter
you got me there. needs to be a shade lighter alteast

Yeah, but that bezel insert is awesome. Unfortunately all the YM reps have problems. I have a Noob 316 ETA2428 version that's awesome, but the dial has the same problem. I've just got a new GMF version and although the dial is great, the hour markers are awful so I'll probably move it on. I really wish ZF or someone would do a perfect 116622/126622.

Reactions: wubsub

penguintime16

12/5/22

I'd go with the VR3235 over the EWF movement. There's a few links that discuss them, here's one https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...rs/10457536-remove-stem-on-ewf-a3235-movement

Can you leave a review after you get it? I wish the yacht master was more popular so VSF (yes, VSF makes a 42mm black one with a rubber strap) or CF would make it. I might as well just wait.

Yacht-Monster

Supporter
Certified
7/6/21
The Eternal Winter
Can you leave a review after you get it? I wish the yacht master was more popular so VSF (yes, VSF makes a 42mm black one with a rubber strap) or CF would make it. I might as well just wait.

I wish that too, but VSF are kinda done. I've got their 226659 and also had it white gold plated. It's my grail rep for sure.

I'll post photos of my CSF once they're available.

penguintime16

12/5/22
I wish that too, but VSF are kinda done. I've got their 226659 and also had it white gold plated. It's my grail rep for sure.

I'll post photos of my CSF once they're available.

Thanks brotha! Do you think VSF will stop making the 226659? Maybe that’s a good buy in case VSF goes kaput again.

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
How can anyone buy a CSF is beyond me. That is genuine doodoo. Close to $500 for a watch that looks like a $60 DHGate. Who cares about the right movement when the exterior is trash? EWF, ARF, or maybe even the new GSF. That's it. Forget CSF.

Last edited:

Yacht-Monster

Supporter
Certified
7/6/21
The Eternal Winter
Thanks brotha! Do you think VSF will stop making the 226659? Maybe that’s a good buy in case VSF goes kaput again.

I'm not sure what the long term status of VSF is, but I'd get one now if it's available. I've had many variants of this watch and the VSF is the closest there is.

jg3456

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
31/7/12
Denver, CO
ARF... get'em while you still can. Have owned many yachties.. noob, JF, dhgate wannabes... nothing has come close~fwiw
zeWEeY.png

Reactions: pompompurin

jg3456

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
31/7/12
Denver, CO
damn, many TDs say it’s not in stock with no ETA. When did you get yours?

Mine came in last week, ordered january from Lucy--it was ready to ship in March but I was waiting on a 2nd watch that was shipped with it. Bummer no stock left, string about JF/ARF factory closure indicated stocks were being sold off--hope you find one...keep an eye M2M

penguintime16

12/5/22
Mine came in last week, ordered january from Lucy--it was ready to ship in March but I was waiting on a 2nd watch that was shipped with it. Bummer no stock left, string about JF/ARF factory closure indicated stocks were being sold off--hope you find one...keep an eye M2M

I asked around and still nothing available from ARF. I’m newer to the rep game so I guess the lesson is to get them while their hot.

jg3456

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
31/7/12
Denver, CO
Update/News Flash--Lucy just shared, "after closed for a few months,ARF back to work again in recent days"...so penguintime16 you might contact Lucy, she provides fantastic service, highly recommend
Lucy