• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New 126622 - CSF, VRF, GSF.....

newonboard

Omega&IWC
Supporter
Certified
5/5/19
EU
Hi. Recently, a lot has changed on the REP scene, a lot of "new" factories have appeared. Can anyone tell which of these factories is from old, pre-raid, old factories?
Or possibly which version from 126622 is currently notable?

It's hard to find out anything about these watches, that's why my post.

Yacht-Monster

The entertainer previously known as Roughwatch
Supporter
Certified
7/6/21
The Eternal Winter
Hi. Recently, a lot has changed on the REP scene, a lot of "new" factories have appeared. Can anyone tell which of these factories is from old, pre-raid, old factories?
Or possibly which version from 126622 is currently notable?

It's hard to find out anything about these watches, that's why my post.

GSF and CSF are new from my understanding. VRF have been around for a while, but many of the 126622 models are a little weird. The VRF one is a 116622 rep but with a 126622 dial (uses a VR3135, not 3235). The CSF one looks promising, but the GSF one seems to have great exterior, but uses an Asian ETA movement.

I'm waiting to see what the CSF looks like in the wild as this might be the best version to date.

penguintime16

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/5/22
GSF and CSF are new from my understanding. VRF have been around for a while, but many of the 126622 models are a little weird. The VRF one is a 116622 rep but with a 126622 dial (uses a VR3135, not 3235). The CSF one looks promising, but the GSF one seems to have great exterior, but uses an Asian ETA movement.

I'm waiting to see what the CSF looks like in the wild as this might be the best version to date.

Great info! Thank you. Any thoughts on the EWF version? I was going to hold off for a ARF version but I read it’s discontinued. I don’t pictures or info on the CSF version. Do you know when that will get released?

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
Any TD or promotional photos of the CSF anywhere? It's not listed on any TD site that I have looked.

penguintime16

12/5/22
Any TD or promotional photos of the CSF anywhere? It's not listed on any TD site that I have looked.

I have only seen it on jtime. Pictures look good but the grey doesn’t look like a true rhodium dial.

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
zh0GK2.jpg
zh0S1E.jpg

The finishing on this CSF looks really bad.

GSF easily takes it over CSF.

Whether GSF > EWF or not is the question.

Last edited:

Yacht-Monster

Supporter
Certified
7/6/21
The Eternal Winter
Great info! Thank you. Any thoughts on the EWF version? I was going to hold off for a ARF version but I read it’s discontinued. I don’t pictures or info on the CSF version. Do you know when that will get released?

I like the EWF version, it's got a great case, dial and the bracelet is apparently the best around, but it's the same deal as the VRF. By that, I mean it's using a Hangzhou movement modded to look like a 3235, but sets time the same direction as a 3135. That might not bother some, but for me, I want something that's as close as I can get with a good clone movement that matches the model of the watch. My interest in this is absurd. I have the old Noob 116622 but it has an ETA movement. I know I should be happy with that but I need the complete rep package. Hopefully the CSF is the answer.

It's available on Jtime right now.

Reactions: Buythedip

penguintime16

12/5/22
zh0GK2.jpg
zh0S1E.jpg

The finishing on this CSF looks really bad.

GSF easily takes it over CSF.

Whether GSF > EWF or not is the question.

A little rough along the edges but the dial looks solid to me. I wonder if it’s just this one jtime put up.

penguintime16

12/5/22
I like the EWF version, it's got a great case, dial and the bracelet is apparently the best around, but it's the same deal as the VRF. By that, I mean it's using a Hangzhou movement modded to look like a 3235, but sets time the same direction as a 3135. That might not bother some, but for me, I want something that's as close as I can get with a good clone movement that matches the model of the watch. My interest in this is absurd. I have the old Noob 116622 but it has an ETA movement. I know I should be happy with that but I need the complete rep package. Hopefully the CSF is the answer.

It's available on Jtime right now.

Gotcha, I know what you mean when you want the closest rep possible. You’re more in tune with the movement which I’m glad I get to learn from you. I’m new to the game but want to get a quality piece that doesnt feel cheap and will last a long time. I hope the CSF is what you’re looking for. I’m following suit waiting for closest to the real thing possible. If factories would only put as much effort into a sub or Daytona, it’d make it much easier on us. Yacht-master is way underrated and I wish demand is there for VSF or CF to throw their hat into the ring.

Reactions: Yacht-Monster

Yacht-Monster

Supporter
Certified
7/6/21
The Eternal Winter
Gotcha, I know what you mean when you want the closest rep possible. You’re more in tune with the movement which I’m glad I get to learn from you. I’m new to the game but want to get a quality piece that doesnt feel cheap and will last a long time. I hope the CSF is what you’re looking for. I’m following suit waiting for closest to the real thing possible. If factories would only put as much effort into a sub or Daytona, it’d make it much easier on us. Yacht-master is way underrated and I wish demand is there for VSF or CF to throw their hat into the ring.

I completely agree. It wouldn't be a hard rep to perfect. Almost all the reps available have pros and cons. I've asked a few TDs if GSF has one with a VS3235 but haven't heard anything yet. Shame, as the outer parts of the watch are great, same with the EWF model.

Mancster

Renowned Member
Certified
27/8/17
I've got the EWF. Love it, really impressive piece particularly when considering the price point too. My only complaint is the movement, it's a tiny bit noisy on the wrist compared to my VSF reps. Not sure whether I could do anything to try and quieten that down?

penguintime16

12/5/22
Dude that watch is horrid. It's DHGate tier.

Stick with GSF or EWF.

Haha, I’m not that experienced enough to say it’s a shitter so you have a better than me. I’ll watch (pun intended) for some more pics before deciding. EWF is my backup if ARF is dead and nothing new shows up in next few months.

penguintime16

12/5/22
I've got the EWF. Love it, really impressive piece particularly when considering the price point too. My only complaint is the movement, it's a tiny bit noisy on the wrist compared to my VSF reps. Not sure whether I could do anything to try and quieten that down?

The price is super enticing. I have read about the noisy movement, rattling if you shake it, and bezel issues with EWF which is worrisome. A watch smith might be able to make it quieter (silencing it as I recall). I have read they do that for other noisy reps.

wubsub

i like subs
Patron
Certified
31/10/18
sorry who are?

btw, i had the same issue. seems like when i tightened the caseback the noise stopped. for some reason it was the caseback! can you try it and let me know?

penguintime16

12/5/22
I like it. I'm waiting to see pics of the rhodium version. If I like it I'll grab one and get a tom rep bezel for it.

https://reddit.com/r/RepTimeQC/comments/vmco8o/qc_rolex_yachtmaster_126622_rhodium_csf/

https://reddit.com/r/RepTimeQC/comments/vm322m/csf_rolex_yachtmaster_rhodium_126622_v1/

seems like some QC issues with the 12 cornet off. The 12 doesn’t seem to lineup with the rehaut and middle of the crown logo.

is the A3235 that much worse than the vr3235?

Reactions: Yacht-Monster