• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Rolex Pre raid meaning

Sub116610LN

19/11/10
Italy
Hi there, anyone could explain me or just post a link where I can understand what does it means Pre Raid (I've read a lot of time on Rolex rep sales treads).
Thank you in advance :)

Akilles

Lord Commander
Certified
11/6/17
The North
It was a massive rep raid in China a while back where many factories got closed down for good or raided by authorities.

Some watch models are said to be better before the raid as some factories may have been forced to change employees or equipment after.

So pre-raid = Reps before the big raid.

Skickat från min SM-G973F via Tapatalk

dharma

F.a.i.g.a. addicted
13/11/14
The Hive
If u take a look in the forum you will find a loto of interesting news: we lost a very big name (Noob Factory) but the market seems to be alive and well......VSF continues to produce the best sport Rollie (Sub and Yachtmaster are amazing) CF is , imho, the best on the GMT's, and always CF and the new arrived BT sell great rep of Daytona with the SA4130 mov......

Also the latest improvements on the clone of Patek complicated mov, show that the market is very hot!

Only negative point, currently, is a generalized increase in the average prices of the reps....but this applies to every market for well-known reasons, my friend (also gen watches have doped prices...)