• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First Replica, Need some guidance Jtime GMT Master II versions | VR3186 vs SA3186

A330

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/5/22
Australia
G'day,

Been looking around over on Jtime and I have come across two versions of a GMT. With a $110 difference and wondering on which movement + insert to go with. I have been trying to understand the movement differences.

GMT-Master II 126710 BLRO Red/Blue Ceramic GMF Best Edition on SS Oyster Bracelet VR3186 V6 - $548
vs

GMT-Master II 116719 BLRO Red/Blue Ceramic 904L 1:1 Noob Best Edition Black Dial SA3186 V11 CHS - $658

Any help would be greatly appreciated,
Regards, A330

newest dude on the forum

Some Guy
Supporter
Certified
17/8/20
The EnGrave Yard
My gut is to tell you to do your reading, but whatever, I'll give you my take. Get the GMF, as it has the better movement, but be aware that GMF is notorious for shipping watches with a variety of movements in them, so when you get your QC make sure to get pics of the movement. Then, to be certain which movement is in the watch DO YOUR READING.

Reactions: A330

A330

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/5/22
Australia
My gut is to tell you to do your reading, but whatever, I'll give you my take. Get the GMF, as it has the better movement, but be aware that GMF is notorious for shipping watches with a variety of movements in them, so when you get your QC make sure to get pics of the movement. Then, to be certain which movement is in the watch DO YOUR READING.

Cheers, spent a few hours last night looking into some options and came to a conclusion. Cheers for the advice. -A330

Reactions: DD60