• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Any european TD's?

Kalev007

I'm Pretty Popular
25/6/19
Check Sead - Super Mirrors he has EU stock also.

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
I have heard Sead does not send QC pictures, which is not ok. I will look at Super Mirrors. Thanks! :)

QC pics seem to be more of a hindrance rather than a help for newbies. I think I've bought from Sead before and I got QC pics.

I'm in the UK. I buy from Trustytime because I find he is the easist to make payment to by way of a very simple bank transfer to another UK account.

enduser

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
29/7/20
UK
Sead definitely sends QC pictures - if you’re buying from U.K. stock he does not require advance payment before sending QC pictures. If you are buying from China stock he is like the other TDs and requires payment ahead of QC pictures. If a watch has already made it into U.K. stock you can be pretty sure he has done a thorough QC job himself - at this point he is acting as principal rather than agent.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

ScandinaviaWatch

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/5/22
Denmark
Sead definitely sends QC pictures - if you’re buying from U.K. stock he does not require advance payment before sending QC pictures. If you are buying from China stock he is like the other TDs and requires payment ahead of QC pictures. If a watch has already made it into U.K. stock you can be pretty sure he has done a thorough QC job himself - at this point he is acting as principal rather than agent.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Good information, thank you. I will try to contact Saed and see what he says! I will update.

ScandinaviaWatch

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/5/22
Denmark
QC pics seem to be more of a hindrance rather than a help for newbies. I think I've bought from Sead before and I got QC pics.

I'm in the UK. I buy from Trustytime because I find he is the easist to make payment to by way of a very simple bank transfer to another UK account.

Yes, trusty seems very legit because of the website, BUT their rules state that they do not cover if the watch is taken by customs, and I live in Denmark, so they are tight asf over here. That's why I want an euro-TD.