• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

BETTER Factory Oysterflex Daytona's on the roll..

wNe

O.G.
27/11/11
What about the case on these?

Noob was always wrong with the endlinks / lugs

KruisingKhaos95

Chairman of Daytonas Anonymous (got any?)
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
20/9/21
Spion Kop - The Scouse Republic

Qctual pics of the salmon dial.

Pics look good to me, a few discrepancies from gen but nothing glaringly obvious or off putting (imo).

I will be keeping a close eye on QC pics for these as I have been after a 116515ln black dial for a while now. I'll try my best to hold off ordering one but then again I have zero willpower :rolleyes:

MFK100

I'm Pretty Popular
Gold Patron
Certified
16/11/20
Nice thread i am late to join the party. These bases should be a good playground for frankening . As for stock they still can be spotted a mile a way as a rep. A total different game when it comes to gold versions!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Plantagenet

7/12/18
Europe
Nice thread i am late to join the party. These bases should be a good playground for frankening . As for stock they still can be spotted a mile a way as a rep. A total different game when it comes to gold versions!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What would you do to improve ?

dharma

F.a.i.g.a. addicted
13/11/14
The Hive
If this is the new BT 116519, i will order one asap....the gray dial seems to be not so bad IMHO!

LebronXiJames

3/11/19
Texas 🤠
I’ve always been interested in getting a 116519, but I have a pretty small wrist. If the rubber strap doesn’t fit am I basically SOL? I assume it can’t be cut smaller like can be done on a Patek 5167?

Last edited:

dogwood

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
7/9/21
Canada
I’ve always been interested in getting a 116519, but I have a pretty small wrist. If the rubber strap doesn’t fit am I basically SOL? I assume it can’t be cut smaller like can be done on a Patek 5167?

I can't be cut shorter. The oysterflex strap comes in various lengths, you simply need to buy the correct lengths. There is a bit of wiggle room because the clasp has the ability to adjust about 15mm (I think). JTime sells the new Clean Factory oysterflex strap segments.

https://jtime.io/us/oysterflex-rubber-strap-clean-factory-1-1-best-edition-strap-only-220312.html

Reactions: LebronXiJames

thrillofhunt

Put Some Respect On My Name
Gold Patron
Certified
8/2/11
The dial is really bad. Sunburst in the outer subdial is too bright and the polished subdial ring is too thin. I'd say wait for Clean's version.

Davide89

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/1/21
Italy
The dial is really bad. Sunburst in the outer subdial is too bright and the polished subdial ring is too thin. I'd say wait for Clean's version.

For these two things do you judge a bad quadrant, without having seen any actual QC?? ....Bah....