Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BETTER Factory Oysterflex Daytona's on the roll..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Join3d View Post

Honestly 65$ shipping is totally inappropriate and clearly a way to profit more.
    And I'm sure that at 808$ is overpriced too.
    65 is what Li (j-time) charged me at my first order. he named "triangular shipping method" (i'm living in Europe, NL, GER)

While Mirotime (is not a RWI TD, but is a Reptime TD) offered 10% off the price + coupon code 20 dollars off + free shipping!

Also Hont is free ship. don't know why everyone sticks with Jtime. he ships the same watches..
    Last edited by Tijdwijzer; 20-05-22, 11:52.

Comment

Originally posted by Tijdwijzer View Post

65 is what Li (j-time) charged me at my first order. he named "triangular shipping method" (i'm living in Europe, NL, GER)

While Mirotime (is not a RWI TD, but is a Reptime TD) offered free shipping + 10% off + coupon code 20 dollars off.

Also Hont gives free ship. don't know why everyone sticks with Jtime. he ships the same watches..
      How to get 10% off and coupon code 20 dollars off by mirotime?

Comment

Comical how every new release brings the crying about prices. Let me whisper some advice for you. Don't buy it. If you don't like the costs, there's a section on this forum for cheap low quality reps. Something for everyone.

Comment

who is crying?

Comment

While Mirotime (is not a RWI TD, but is a Reptime TD) offered 10% off the price + coupon code 20 dollars off + free shipping!

Also Hont is free ship. don't know why everyone sticks with Jtime. he ships the same watches..
            Don’t use Mirotime unless you want a headache. Not worth the discount. There’s a reason he’s not a TD.
            Last edited by GGEuroHEADSHOT; 20-05-22, 12:20.

Comment

What does a TD at Reptime mean? Trusted dealer here comes with commitments from the dealer that if your watch is lost or held by custom they're gonna send you another one, and you have the mods support to escalate anything that may be unfair, with the risk for the dealer to lose their status and therefore a big chunk of their business. That's also what you're paying for when buying from a TD. I don't think that you have the same thing on Reptime
              You want to make sure that you're comparing apples with apples, it's not just about the same watches

Comment

I'm willing to pay more for trust, but it seems some TD 's are not as caring as how they were used to - even its more costy when buying from them. I ordered a BTF V2 from jtime, but received CF QC. Waiting for BTF V2 now. Not a big issue but i guess they are not giving enough attention anymore. Maybe they were before.

Mirotime cant give me that trust that jtime has.

But I see so many great QC's from some new dealers, and so many bad ones from known TD's. They mostly dont care too much, just sending QC for whatever they pick.

Its like when you start a new business you care your customers a lot, but when you got so many customers and orders, you have to lower your attention in details because you dont have enough time to deal with all of them one by one.
                Last edited by RX7GP; 20-05-22, 12:44.

Comment

Originally posted by GGEuroHEADSHOT View Post

Don’t use Mirotime unless you want a headache. Not worth the discount. There’s a reason he’s not a TD.
                  Can you explain more accurate?

Comment

Originally posted by RX7GP View Post

I'm willing to pay more for trust, but it seems some TD 's are not as caring as how they were used to - even its more costy when buying from them. I ordered a BTF V2 from jtime, but received CF QC. Waiting for BTF V2 now. Not a big issue but i guess they are not giving enough attention anymore. Maybe they were before.

Mirotime cant give me that trust that jtime has.

But I see so many great QC's from some new dealers, and so many bad ones from known TD's. They mostly dont care too much, just sending QC for whatever they pick.

Its like when you start a new business you care your customers a lot, but when you got so many customers and orders, you have to lower your attention in details because you dont have enough time to deal with all of them one by one.
                    +100

Comment

Originally posted by GGEuroHEADSHOT View Post

I've bought from PureTime, Jtime, The One Watches, and Mirotime.

They've all been pretty good as far communication, but my past 3 orders have been with Mirotime because they seem to ship the quickest, send good QC pics AND video (on youtube, very convenient), and they have free shipping and lower prices. Having said that, the only one I wouldn't deal with again is The One Watches, it's not really a knock on them, they were just very slow with the QC pics and I'm impatient. I'd like to know what issues you've had with Miro.

Comment

Originally posted by Tobel View Post
                        I don't think that you have the same thing on Reptime
                        Actualy miro communicates 10/10, QC in 24hrs, RL > New QC within 2hrs > tracking within 24hrs > received watches within 14 days.
                        Received broken movement > communicates > partial refund > resolved.

im not promoting Miro, all im saying Jtime is overpriced especially his shipping cost 65...

Comment

Actualy miro communicates 10/10, QC in 24hrs, RL > New QC within 2hrs > tracking within 24hrs > received watches within 14 days.

im not promoting Miro, all im saying Jtime is overpriced especially his shipping cost 65...
                          I think JTime does a fine job, as do most of the TDs, but Miro just kind of feels above and beyond to me. When I opened my first watch from them and the micro screwdriver came falling out of the package I was like "Ok, this place takes this seriously".

Comment

And conversely, I have nothing against them, maybe they are great and honest etc. But if anything goes wrong you're on your own. So you should feel free to use whichever dealer you want, it's just better to do so knowing the full picture

Comment

reached out to a few TDs, they all say a few days to a few weeks for QC....reached out to Geek, Hont, and Miro
                              Last edited by Chungy85; 20-05-22, 16:36.

Comment

Originally posted by Chungy85 View Post
                                reached out to a few TDs, they all say a few days to a few weeks for QC....reached out to Geek, Hont, and Miro
                                In case you didn't read the messages above, Miro is not a TD

Comment

Working...
                                X