• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

BETTER Factory Oysterflex Daytona's on the roll..

WillyB02

Looking Around
18/11/16
The 116515ln looks really nice, will be good to see some more "in hand" pics of these as and when they become available. After having a look at the pics on Puretime's website and comparing to gen these were the 3 main things I picked up on, the incorrect sub dials is the worse of the 3 but not necessarily a deal breaker for me. The Daytona text looks a little too low on the Puretime pic but will need more pics to confirm. Also, the crown seems a little off in this pic but this could just be lighting? Interested to hear everyone's thoughts:

have any of the factories made any progress in matching the gen everose color? every V3 & V4 i've seen looks very yellow compared to gen. only seen V4s on non-TD sites (for what it's worth)

KruisingKhaos95

Chairman of Daytonas Anonymous (got any?)
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
20/9/21
Spion Kop - The Scouse Republic
have any of the factories made any progress in matching the gen everose color? every V3 & V4 i've seen looks very yellow compared to gen. only seen V4s on non-TD sites (for what it's worth)
This is probably the closest I've seen so far ro be honest mate. Although I am interested to see CFs version of this, given how good the colouring was on there YG models. Unfortunately it would seem Rolex's everose gold colour is difficult to replicate.