• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

BETTER Factory Oysterflex Daytona's on the roll..

andy_fin

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
4/3/21
Europa
Nice find Trouble61 !
I can't wait to see some QC pictures! Do we know if the Oysterflex is gen-spec with the metal portion on the inside?

andy_fin

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
4/3/21
Europa
Now we just need RWI guys to have a crack at it and see how good these reps really are. Thanks for sharing. They do look promising considering that CF is taking too long to come out with these. Although platinum Daytona is missing :whistling-1:

Reactions: dogwood

cassapanca

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
13/12/16
[mention]Trouble61 [/mention] any news if they will release also a 116520? Thank you

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

dogwood

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
7/9/21
Canada
Now we just need RWI guys to have a crack at it and see how good these reps really are. Thanks for sharing. They do look promising considering that CF is taking too long to come out with these. Although platinum Daytona is missing :whistling-1:

this!!! Although I was just on AliExpress and both of the two major parts stores just added the brown Daytona bezel. So I hold out hope that somewhere in China people are working on a Platona clone for us…

Reactions: andy_fin

Join3d

19/8/16
EU
808+65ship is IMO overpriced, raids brought lots of fomo and prices raised, ~650 incl ship is high but acceptable.

Honestly 65$ shipping is totally inappropriate and clearly a way to profit more.
And I'm sure that at 808$ is overpriced too.

Reactions: wilsonpepper

Tijdwijzer

Renowned Member
24/11/20
Europe
Honestly 65$ shipping is totally inappropriate and clearly a way to profit more.
And I'm sure that at 808$ is overpriced too.

65 is what Li (j-time) charged me at my first order. he named "triangular shipping method" (i'm living in Europe, NL, GER)

While Mirotime (is not a RWI TD, but is a Reptime TD) offered 10% off the price + coupon code 20 dollars off + free shipping!

Also Hont is free ship. don't know why everyone sticks with Jtime. he ships the same watches..

Last edited:
Reactions: wubsub

joint07

24/9/09
City Of Porsches and Benzes
65 is what Li (j-time) charged me at my first order. he named "triangular shipping method" (i'm living in Europe, NL, GER)

While Mirotime (is not a RWI TD, but is a Reptime TD) offered free shipping + 10% off + coupon code 20 dollars off.

Also Hont gives free ship. don't know why everyone sticks with Jtime. he ships the same watches..

How to get 10% off and coupon code 20 dollars off by mirotime?

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
Comical how every new release brings the crying about prices. Let me whisper some advice for you. Don't buy it. If you don't like the costs, there's a section on this forum for cheap low quality reps. Something for everyone.

Reactions: m5smg2

GGEuroHEADSHOT

Renowned Member
Supporter
21/8/21
Canada

While Mirotime (is not a RWI TD, but is a Reptime TD) offered 10% off the price + coupon code 20 dollars off + free shipping!

Also Hont is free ship. don't know why everyone sticks with Jtime. he ships the same watches..

Don’t use Mirotime unless you want a headache. Not worth the discount. There’s a reason he’s not a TD.

Last edited:
Reactions: RedBearrd