• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Did anybody pull the trigger on a CLEAN YM 226659?

cyprusdaedalus

Wannabe Watchmaker
Supporter
Certified
16/4/22
I ended up going for the VSF because I wasn't aware Clean had released this. The VR movement with the correct balance bridge on this CF version is a nice addition.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pastime84

DaDuke73

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/8/20
zzRUo2.jpg
zzRWPE.jpg
zzRegt.jpg

I ordered one by intime. Waiting for delivery.

Congrats! Please keep us posted when you receive it.

Last edited:

Ooloo

Horology Curious
27/5/22

Very nice for me. Love it.
I really recommend intime/Ryan
and the clean one!

DaDuke73

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/8/20
That came online some days after I ordered the Clean one. Thats why I didn’t ask Ryan for that one.

You can ask him, he will answer you!

Hi Ooloo!
I am still on the verge of ordering a 226659 REP, and I’ve asked Ryan what he would recommend between CF and King. He told me that Clean was likely the better option. So may,I ask you a favour: would you please be kind enough to take a few more shots of your rep? Ideally in the sun. That would be really helpful.
And, my last question: are you still satisfied with your rep?

Many thanks in advance for your feedback. ;)

Last edited:

JTL12

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
19/4/22
USA
These look really nice with the rubber strap and metal clasp.

cyprusdaedalus

Wannabe Watchmaker
Supporter
Certified
16/4/22
My VSF did arrive and other than a slightly misaligned 6 marker I should've caught in QC (i'm nitpicking it's nothing major that you can't unsee) i'm very happy with it. Only thing I would say is coming from the 41mm GMT's/Sub's the 42mm YM with the big dial markers looks laughably large in comparison. This isn't a commertary on the rep but just the model. To my eyes it wears larger than a 42mm.

Reactions: Tijdwijzer

Perpetual

I'm Pretty Popular
23/1/16
My VSF did arrive and other than a slightly misaligned 6 marker I should've caught in QC (i'm nitpicking it's nothing major that you can't unsee) i'm very happy with it. Only thing I would say is coming from the 41mm GMT's/Sub's the 42mm YM with the big dial markers looks laughably large in comparison. This isn't a commertary on the rep but just the model. To my eyes it wears larger than a 42mm.

Pictures please or else it didn't happen :D
:ttiwwop: