• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

BTF Two-Tone Daytonas are here!

fall1n1

Registered Flex Offender
Supporter
Certified
30/1/21
UK / Singapore
zD5yRb.jpg
zD5OUX.jpg
zD5YQi.jpg
zD5qbc.jpg

Pictures from a non-td on WeChat. Full precious metal models coming really soon as well. Exciting times!

Last edited:

fall1n1

Registered Flex Offender
Supporter
Certified
30/1/21
UK / Singapore
They need to use this bezel installer for their SS models! Lookin good.

Hope these are images of the final product. Those dealers can be sneaky sometimes, though they do state these are pictures the real BTF watches and can ship domestically by this weekend. Fingers crossed!

Reactions: KJ2020

flashu

Tequila Patron
Supporter
Certified
5/2/22
EU
On these I like the first one on the photos, really nice.
Interesting, looking forward to see the full PM models.
Thanks for sharing.

fall1n1

Registered Flex Offender
Supporter
Certified
30/1/21
UK / Singapore
In my opinion these are pictures of genuine Daytonas

Now that I look at them that’s a definite possibility. The post at hey were attached to on WeChat claimed these are the watches being released but it’s hard to say… anyway, hont has announced them releasing too, so I guess we will see QC pics from TDs in no time. Hopefully they’re as good as we hope!

Reactions: ywg

PaneraiCC

Superfranken collector
Patron
Certified
29/1/19
Conus
I am still patiently waiting for the platona. It takes them forever since noob

Sdc83

Renowned Member
20/1/13
Now that I look at them that’s a definite possibility. The post at hey were attached to on WeChat claimed these are the watches being released but it’s hard to say… anyway, hont has announced them releasing too, so I guess we will see QC pics from TDs in no time. Hopefully they’re as good as we hope!

They are all gen, mate.

fall1n1

Registered Flex Offender
Supporter
Certified
30/1/21
UK / Singapore
They are all gen, mate.

Damn, my bad. I’m not very eagle eyed with Daytonas and just shared what I saw on WeChat. Apologies for getting everyone’s hopes up, and I hope we see the real BTF products soon!

Reactions: Sdc83