• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Incoming 126710 BLNR Master II GMTs

mchulst1

Known Member
22/10/19
CONUS (SC)
I have 2 Batgirls on the way to me that should both be arriving this week. One is a Clean Batgirl ordered from a TD the second is a hybrid built by a reputable CONUS rep modder from another form. His hybrid Batgirl is made with a GMF case, ARF dial, CF bezel insert, CF bracelet, and VR3186 movement, and serviced. I won’t have much need for both when they arrive. One will be going up for sale when I get them this week. If anyone is interested let me know and when I get them I will post photos and list in the for sale section. Once we have a GL from the sales admin we can make it happen. But to be honest I’m not sure which on I will want to let go of. I’m located and CONUS and would prefer to ship only to CONUS. First picture is from my CF QC, Second is from the modder’s forum listing. Provided as examples only. Will take my own pictures to add to the sales page when I have them both in hand.

2d6cf3c969c7869f11e1a102e1c955fc.jpg

c97870b71c70e400d0f2c580404dc051.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

eidelsond

Horology Curious
1/10/08
I am interested in the mod one let me know if its still for sale and price ty