• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Please help me with this Datejust QC

alexdc

Horology Curious
13/4/22
Hi guys,
i’m pretty new in this hobby and I ordered a Datejust 36 from Hont watches because as you know he’s a TD.

Today he send me the QC pictures of the watch. Can you help me to understand if everything is ok? I’m really a beginner so maybe you see more details/problems. Is everything ok for you? I need to ask more pictures or video?

in my opinion +24 s/d it’s a lot, 8/10 s it’s better but maybe I’m wrong.

Photos removed by Staff

Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
Hey alexdc read the rules on qc , this is the third or fourth post you make on this subject. As far as the +24 yes that's too much.

Last edited:

alexdc

Horology Curious
13/4/22
Oh sorry, I think I have a problem with my internet because the post was stuck on “working” I’ll delete the others, really sorry

Reactions: kavorca1

Yogibear

I'm Pretty Popular
21/8/19
Oh sorry, I think I have a problem with my internet because the post was stuck on “working” I’ll delete the others, really sorry

In Google type RWI then next to it type your question. For example " RWI acceptable QC results"

alexdc

Horology Curious
13/4/22
Yes I readed some answers on others qc so I wanted ask the same.. unfortunately I can’t delete the others post because I read only the staff can..so sorry excuse me

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
Yes I readed some answers on others qc so I wanted ask the same.. unfortunately I can’t delete the others post because I read only the staff can..so sorry excuse me

The problem is not only that you posted several times, it's that you asked "is my watch ok?", Which you are not allowed to do on this forum

Don't just say "yes" to comments here, please go to the FAQ and read the rules about QC pics

alexdc

Horology Curious
13/4/22
Clear, I didn’t understand before, can I edit this post for ask two specific questions?

BlueLineFarmer

I'm Pretty Popular
12/3/21

Your question for QC was more along the lines of "Is this watch a VSF?"

alexdc

Horology Curious
13/4/22
I’m sorry for the mistake, I apologize. can I edit the post for ask two specific questions?

alexdc

Horology Curious
13/4/22
Thank you for your answer! Yes +24 it’s really bad, also I don’t know about the laser written inside, I know of course rep couldn’t be perfect but they at the light they seems really bad.. also the crystal seems really thick but maybe it’s just the vantage point…

Last edited by a moderator: