• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

BTF and Clean Panda daytona upgraded!!!

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
As much as I can appreciate the splitting of hairs regarding these dials, it can get tiresome after a while. I mean come'on.... On the wrist you're not going to see shit.

There isn’t shit to see - it’s a reflection. Most QC pics have them including mine. Watchfinder’s Daytona video shows the same thing.

Time_and_again

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/4/22
Check posts #367-368 in this thread mate. I don't know how to describe it better :rolleyes:

There’s no printing flaw. It’s only a reflection.
on my btf v2 Daytona it shows the same. reflection only.

Others have said the same.

if your going to buy it you won’t be disappointed with this one.

Reactions: alilondon

alilondon

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
10/10/19
Uk
Agree

This is the best daytona rep I have ever seen. Forget noob or CF.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Time_and_again

rfirmino

You're Saying I Can Sell?
31/1/16
Just ordered Panda CF v.2 from PureTime. Awaiting QC. First post-Covid purchase. Excited - will post pics!

azertyski

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
24/10/17
We know if BT will launch into the 116520?

dogwood

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
7/9/21
Canada
There appears to be a difference between the Clean and BTF bracelets or rather the clasps. On the BTF right beside the beak are two raised struts / ribs / outside edges that allow the other side of the folding mechanism to fit between them when the clasp is shut. Right at the “beak” end of these struts there’s a hard machined edge just before the first link in the bracelet. My noob v4 and Clean factory bracelets don’t have this edge. Can anybody check to see if it is present on a gen? I assume it won’t be.

I was under the impression that both CF and BTF used the same bracelet, but I guess maybe different clasps? Also I have a V1 CF and a v4 noob, but this is a v2 BTF. Can anyone confirm is this edge is/isn’t present on their versions?

Pic with three bracelets: CF v1(left), noob v4(center), BTF v2 (right).

Pic with two bracelets: both are BTF v2.

Nicolaswatch

Known Member
Patron
Certified
10/12/19
From what I read here the CF white dial is better but BTF case is sensibly better