• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

BTF and Clean Panda daytona upgraded!!!

Burbizia

29/8/20

Hello friends, would like your input on this QC of a Black 116500 (BTF) regarding subdial hands.

I knew that CF V2 had long ones, but these seem long too...

Thanks in advance for your feedback!

Stuessi

Renowned Member
9/6/16
kind of a noob question but can someone tell me what is the best currently available version of the steel bezel 116520 black dial? CF v2 or BTF or is there an update expected soon?

RX7GP

🦁
Supporter
Patron
Certified
16/2/16

Hello friends, would like your input on this QC of a Black 116500 (BTF) regarding subdial hands.

I knew that CF V2 had long ones, but these seem long too...

Thanks in advance for your feedback!

This is old v1 batch, subdial hands not corrected

mmaggi

Renowned Member
17/2/22
New York, USA
Burbizia That BTF is V1 (long subdial hands). It's the same version I have. Quite honestly, it's barely noticeable on the wrist. That's a nice watch BTW. I would GL.

VG87

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
30/5/21
Guys, what I'll say here might have been mentioned before so don't jump on me for not going through endless threads blabla

I recently got my hands onto a BTF LN (didn't notice chrono hands length to see if V1 or V2) which had a big mistake and which I can see on Burbizia 's QC.

Subdial position or at least the black circles within the subial rings are badly misplaced. Check the black border line of the silver part of the subdials, it's not centered. In Burbizia's example, the 3 o'clock subdial ring border has a bigger gap in between the black circle on the left (or the 15-01 sub minute position) than on the right (01-15 sub minute)
On the 9 o'clock subdial the same mistake is there as well from 09-05
Lastly, on the small seconds subdial is even more visible between 40 and 15 lines.

These are not reflections of the small black rings. These are lines from the print on the silver subdial rings.

I got frustrated so bad because the whole watch is simply amazing on everything. But this thing was a dealbreaker

I'll try to upload a pic from my phone shortly

Reactions: KilltheDeath

VG87

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
30/5/21
c798faeb10e0f733f58bc610446e1308.jpg

Notice on the 3 o'clock subdial the print starting being misaligned exactly on the 15th minute and on the 9 o'clock subdial how bad the print is between 3 to 6

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KilltheDeath

Known Member
4/10/20
Hello I have received my BTF V2 Black Panda QC.
I have specific questions regarding to the sundial print.

Is the printing at the 9 o'clock subdial supposed to be closer to the inner circle?
Based on the other people's qc, I saw their printings are closer to the inner.
Is this V1 or V2??

Reactions: Tijdwijzer

KilltheDeath

Known Member
4/10/20
Notice on the 3 o'clock subdial the print starting being misaligned exactly on the 15th minute and on the 9 o'clock subdial how bad the print is between 3 to 6

I think I found the same problem on my 6 o'clock subdial too, at the left side of 60

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
you guys are pretty nutz.. The one posted by Burbizia is a straight RL because the subdials are so fat and the hands so long

The one by KilltheDeath is a very good specimen indeed. If you can spot that "issue" you guys are seeing blown up on a 65" screen when the watch is on your wrist, you should get a refund from the TD..but I bet you wont see organic matter

RX7GP

🦁
Supporter
Patron
Certified
16/2/16
I spotted long hands correctly.

Rejected, hoping for a V2 one.

I try not to be too picky but this is a problem it is hard for me to unsee.

You did right by rejecting, you should not accept a wrong batch when there is a corrected one.

I hate to see that they are still trying to pass older ones.

Reactions: Tijdwijzer

VG87

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
30/5/21
Here's my BTF v2.

2e4d85a9c5b0db2d6aa76c06280f3165.jpg

Amazing piece if it wasn't for the stupid misalignment on the subdials rings frame. It's visible in all 3 subdials... (easiest to see is in the 6 o'clock subdial exactly where the seconds hand is)

Time_and_again

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/4/22
Amazing piece if it wasn't for the stupid misalignment on the subdials rings frame. It's visible in all 3 subdials... (easiest to see is in the 6 o'clock subdial exactly where the seconds hand is)

it is misalignment or just reflection. Can’t tell. Would be good to have video with movement.

Uhr70

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
7/9/13
USA

Can you kindly enlighten me on the 'misalignment'? I can't see it

Reactions: RX7GP

alilondon

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
10/10/19
Uk
it is misalignment or just reflection. Can’t tell. Would be good to have video with movement.

I checked mine closely today.

It's not a hole or misalignment it is the light reflection.

Reactions: RX7GP

VG87

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
30/5/21
Can you kindly enlighten me on the 'misalignment'? I can't see it

Check posts #367-368 in this thread mate. I don't know how to describe it better :rolleyes:

Reactions: Uhr70