• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Full 18k gold Green HULK !

Flandadcash

Known Member
Patron
Certified
2/1/19
And that’s a huge step ahead. You’re using marmalade jars and a dirty as fuck power adapter on top of bathroom towels……………

I think what everybody needs to ask is if I use dirty shitty equipment and you guys are butt hurt every time you see me pop up, why does my Plating Blow both of yours out of the water without question ? here’s another example do you really think people are that stupid ?

https://imgur.com/a/WKE9day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flandadcash

Known Member
Patron
Certified
2/1/19
22f7af110152f0d3ea87debe2439b08e.jpg

And before you can say something else stupid about the color here it is right next to one of my Genuine day dates….. done with this thread goodbye….

Nikz19

Watchmaker / Modder
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Certified
24/4/18
Italy
you guys are butt hurt every time you see me pop up

Because you pop up outta nowhere spilling shit in a TRUSTED watchmaker thread who invests actual money in actual equipment. On the other hand, those jars of yours are orange or strawberry jam? I love strawberry

why does my Plating Blow both of yours out of the water without question ?

Can’t help but ROFL
All hail the king, what else can I say :p

Yogibear

I'm Pretty Popular
21/8/19
You bought a plug-in-play Jewelmaster from goldplating.com and now your a pro LMAO

I was looking at your work done on Reddit and screen shot a few.

Idk you and Oascom personally so I can offer a unbiased opinion. Your plating finishing is cloudy/hazy and very cold in appearance. It's very inconsistent. I don't think you are using a clean workspace/practice. You could have 8g/L solution but if your preparation is sloppy and dirty it's absolutely pointless to be plating anything. It doesn't look like you regularly check the pH levels either or use the right volts. There is burn spots.

I saw you commented to someone about extreme heavy plate or something like that but its not possible to offer when your using low gold content.

If you look at oascom plating you will see it is not cloudy, and it's in fact consistent. He also has a softer warm look in his finish.

Unless you have other pics I would choose oascom.

Flandadcash

Known Member
Patron
Certified
2/1/19

Idk you and Oascom personally so I can offer a unbiased opinion. Your plating finishing is cloudy/hazy and very cold in appearance. It's very inconsistent. I don't think you are using a clean workspace/practice. You could have 8g/L solution but if your preparation is sloppy and dirty it's absolutely pointless to be plating anything. It doesn't look like you regularly check the pH levels either or use the right volts. There is burn spots.

I saw you commented to someone about extreme heavy plate or something like that but its not possible to offer when your using low gold content.

If you look at oascom plating you will see it is not cloudy, and it's in fact consistent. He also has a softer warm look in his finish.

I’ve done over 350 plus plated watches and they are everywhere on line SMH ! Agin please take all the plating work you would like I’m not competing with Pat or Nikz19 in the least…. Nor would except even 1 person to support me on this forum vs their Patrons…. Piece brother

PsychoTee16

-- Watchmaker --
Supporter
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Certified
24/3/12
California - Bay Area
I’ve done over 350 plus plated watches and they are everywhere on line SMH ! Agin please take all the plating work you would like I’m not competing with Pat or Nikz19 in the least…. Nor would except even 1 person to support me on this forum vs their Patrons…. Piece brother

That’s right your not competing. Your not on the same level!
I’m sure you’ll be back!!

Yogibear

I'm Pretty Popular
21/8/19

You can't have your cleaning solution in a crusty old jar lol.

You got the anode sitting on a dirty beach towel!

Do you conduct Hull cell tests regularly?

Yogibear

I'm Pretty Popular
21/8/19

I see. To be fair though you came out hostile towards oascom lol. You guys got a history/beef going on it looks like lol.