• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clean Factory New GMT II 126720 VTNR Release

H S

Smuggler
Patron
Certified
10/6/21
USA
This piece has really grown on me. I may need to hit up Li.

Reactions: P..DR..D

nicmend

Certified
24/3/18

nicmend

Certified
24/3/18
Obviously it'd be better to have them side by side for a comparison. Overall it does not look bad as a first attempt. Though they could have waited a bit longer to see the real one and match the color better

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

GrandmasterChime

Agent Provocateur
Supporter
Certified
6/1/19
New Zealand
Obviously it'd be better to have them side by side for a comparison. Overall it does not look bad as a first attempt. Though they could have waited a bit longer to see the real one and match the color better

The colour is the same as the cermit so no need

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Reactions: Uhr70 and Meicmo84

Hidenjoy

Renowned Member
8/9/15
Speed bump
Color not the same
Hour hand not good.

So sad…

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
jcUPkE.jpg
jcUpzt.jpg
jcUCY2.jpg

This insert is as good as it gets for a rep. The join line at 18 won't be very visible if at all on the wrist.

Check out the sample V9F from Nembo on RG for comparison. Look at the 6 transition, in fact both are bad. It's funny that V9F is using the 736D serial case now, and CF is not. Maybe this different CF VTNR case will have better bezel functionality.

https://www.repgeek.com/nembos-corne...0vtnr-v9f.html

V9F
jcWDw4.jpg

Last edited:

2fast4lust

Sexpert HorLanLogist
Patron
16/7/21
Dr. Miller's Planet
How quickly we forget what speed bumps really are, haha.

j3q8R8.jpg

I've never had to live with such bad TT as I haven't been in the game for that long. (Thank god maybe?)

I think the TT on the clean is pretty decent considering the manufacturing process of these TT ceramic bezels.
I've owned all 3 reps of modern TT GMTs and never had the speedbumps affected me while on my wrists.

I can't seem to stop reminding myself that there are Speedbumps occasionally and I just have to take a focus on them to validate myself... Some sort of weird reality check if you'd ask me... Hahaha

Hidenjoy

Renowned Member
8/9/15
079bb52721f6fc44e91524aabfcb666b.jpg

It’s on pure time
Difference between lume on dial and lume on hands….

NewFan0803

15/1/16
So i take the overall jury is both v6f and clean are not good enough to buy for now, mainly due to:
- Bezel color and color spread incorrect
- Hands being too short
- Cyclop not good enough ?

Should we wait anoyher couple of months for a v2 then ?

Reactions: Pieffemme

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
So i take the overall jury is both v6f and clean are not good enough to buy for now, mainly due to:
- Bezel color and color spread incorrect
- Hands being too short
- Cyclop not good enough ?

Should we wait anoyher couple of months for a v2 then ?

Bezel color is the same as Hulk and Clean likely does the best hulk insert, so I'm pretty sure the insert is quite accurate. Don't listen to folks comparing with random pictures on the internet with different lights and highly photoshopped. Until we've had a side by side there's no way to tell, but good luck with that, same as bumping on someone with it on their wrist.
hand is too short yes Cyclop is not great but not worse than other GMT reps

nicmend

Certified
24/3/18
Bezel color is the same as Hulk and Clean likely does the best hulk insert, so I'm pretty sure the insert is quite accurate. Don't listen to folks comparing with random pictures on the internet with different lights and highly photoshopped. Until we've had a side by side there's no way to tell, but good luck with that, same as bumping on someone with it on their wrist.
hand is too short yes Cyclop is not great but not worse than other GMT reps
Thanks for the info. I was not sure that the green color would be the same as the hulk and cermit.
Those gen pics on the link I posted were the only ones I could find with the actual watch on hand. Hodinkee also had an article with pretty much the same edited pics. I thought they would be better to use as a reference instead of stock rolex computer-made images. But I guess they are photoshopped as you say, because the green color is darker than hulk.

I agree on needing a gen for comparison but as you say, chances of finding one are infinitesimal. Until then we can rely on pics only.

Take them for what they are, but these ones look to be less edited and could give a better idea of what it looks like in real life.
https://monochrome-watches.com/hands-on-all-the-new-rolex-2022-models-in-the-metal-price/