• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clean Factory New GMT II 126720 VTNR Release

m5smg2

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
23/8/07
Wrong day lol
8823f7879b1f9f5ea3e0ebf906b7bd8e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Correct day, wrong wrist lol

Fervid

I'm Pretty Popular
5/5/19
Down under
I don't understand why others care so much about what wrist one wears their watch that they paid for on... People also wore the Pelagos LHD on their left wrists and nobody complains, should they? Nope. Maybe if you paid for it you'd have a say, otherwise who cares. :thumbsup:

jkrw247

I'm Pretty Popular
9/1/21
Would any Sprite owners pls comment on the bezel action? Does it also have the gummy sliding feel like the Clean Pepsis and Batmans?

Chungy

Looking Around
6/6/22
Would appreciate some advice. Have ordered a sprite and originally rejected original qc due to old milky crystal. Just received another qc after 15 days and the watch still has the old milky crystal.

Does the milky ring look that bad? Not sure if I want to wait another 2 weeks plus shipping time. Thoughts appreciated.

GMTlover

27/12/12
Would love to buy one, but so far I have put a gen Xtal with AR on all my rep gmt’s and subs. And with this I guess it’s impossible to source xtal. Perhaps will go the Prof xtal route.

Qoqa

You're Saying I Can Sell?
22/2/21
The new release pepsi from c+f looks really good ! The insert seems on point on these pictures

• Haha
Reactions: Tijdwijzer

ombre

So Young...So Naive
Supporter
Certified
13/5/16
I'm right handed and have always worn right hand watches on my right wrist. I always thought that was, well.. right, haha.
I'm left-hand and I have always worn my watches on my left wrist. It just feels so weird trying to wear a watch on my right wrist. I've never owned a left-handed watch though

Reactions: dashindark

Powder157

16/1/21

Just following up on my earlier post regarding milky ring. I have attached some pics. Any thoughts appreciated!!!
the color transition on the 6 looks awful, absolutely not straight, is this a common Problem in the Clean Sprite?

Powder157

16/1/21
Maybe, wonky transitions are also a problem with the famed R-factory Sprite!

Nothing to lose sleep over

Your right, i just wached some on Chrono24, most of the Gens also got this wanky transition on 6 beetween green and black.

Is the movement fully functional like Gen on the CF Version?

I mein the GMT Function

on Gen i guess they also just turned it 180 degrees and put upsidedown datewheel and leftscrewed crowne?

Uhr70

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
7/9/13
USA
Maybe, wonky transitions are also a problem with the famed R-factory Sprite!

Nothing to lose sleep over
WOW!

Thank you, OP: makes me feel good about my CF with excellent 6 o'clock transition ;)

Reactions: Fervid