• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clean Factory New GMT II 126720 VTNR Release

rek00001

Known Member
24/4/13
I have a slim 6.5" wrist, have to wear my watches a bit loose sometimes as I can't get a perfect fit. Having the crown on the left side and not digging into the top of my hand would be a nice change.

So I'm seriously thinking of getting this one.

diamant

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/9/19
Gonna get this for the summer.
Looks awesome Li and CF team

EuroTime25

Lost Soul of Watches
Supporter
Certified
24/7/20
West USA
The biggest issue for me is which bracelet to choose. Go with Oyster which I already have on 2 other Rolex or go with classic Jubilee and try something different? Anyone here can give their $0.02. Thinking the Jubilee would be more comfortable.

Fraflo87

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
17/9/18
EU
The biggest issue for me is which bracelet to choose. Go with Oyster which I already have on 2 other Rolex or go with classic Jubilee and try something different? Anyone here can give their $0.02. Thinking the Jubilee would be more comfortable.

Personally I like it more with oyster one.

Uhr70

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
7/9/13
USA

I typically go for oyster. But this release looks spectacular on Jubilee, IMO.

Probably going to order one of each and see which one looks best on my wrist haha

Last edited:
Reactions: EuroTime25

2fast4lust

Sexpert HorLanLogist
Patron
16/7/21
Dr. Miller's Planet
Jubilee would look great. I personally like the jubilees on GMTs when it is available.

However, Clean jubilees on their Pepsi had always given me scratch marks all over my wrists due to the bad finishing - i had to send it to my watchsmith to get it refinished to buff out the sharp edges.

Lets hope they fixed that issue on the destro!

Reactions: EuroTime25

Shinobidaone

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/9/21
Uk
I keep writing you Li, on here. In your website. Your WhatsApp doesn’t work? I would love to order a watch :)

gezas

Looking Around
2/12/20
Hungary
I personally like the batman GMT II more, but this is a nice replica.
However, I feel bad for Rolex if this is the exciting "next new thing".

Akilles

Lord Commander
Certified
11/6/17
The North
I wonder why CF can produce a new GMT in a few days but seems impossible for them to make a small color correct on the Pepsi insert thats been out for almost a year.

Last edited:
Reactions: Uhr70

EuroTime25

Lost Soul of Watches
Supporter
Certified
24/7/20
West USA
Jubilee would look great. I personally like the jubilees on GMTs when it is available.

However, Clean jubilees on their Pepsi had always given me scratch marks all over my wrists due to the bad finishing - i had to send it to my watchsmith to get it refinished to buff out the sharp edges.

Lets hope they fixed that issue on the destro!

Thats exactly what I was worried about. Comfort. The ARF oyster bracelet on my SD43 is great feels great and doesnt pinch. Thats one issue I have with my Pelagos Tudor, which sadly the Miyota date change stopped working. But it would pinch my hairs on my wrist, unlike Rolex reps. Somthing to think about. I will wait till few get theirs and see their opinions on comfort.

JTL12

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
19/4/22
USA
Wow that was incredibly fast to turn these around!

- J.

Mark1937

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
25/3/17
I wonder why CF can produce a new GMT in a few days but seems impossible for them to make a small color correct on the Pepsi insert thats been out for almost a year.

+1

mrbrown0916

Certified
24/1/15
Thats exactly what I was worried about. Comfort. The ARF oyster bracelet on my SD43 is great feels great and doesnt pinch. Thats one issue I have with my Pelagos Tudor, which sadly the Miyota date change stopped working. But it would pinch my hairs on my wrist, unlike Rolex reps. Somthing to think about. I will wait till few get theirs and see their opinions on comfort.

Can the retail be purchased with a jubilee vs an oyster? Only asking as I was just on the Rolex site and all pics I've seen have the oyster. either way, I like it on the jubilee.

EuroTime25

Lost Soul of Watches
Supporter
Certified
24/7/20
West USA
Can the retail be purchased with a jubilee vs an oyster? Only asking as I was just on the Rolex site and all pics I've seen have the oyster. either way, I like it on the jubilee.

I think they can. If you search on google they have photos of both. Plus GMT reps usually had an option of bracelet.

2fast4lust

Sexpert HorLanLogist
Patron
16/7/21
Dr. Miller's Planet
Or make a bezel that works right. What a disaster those things are.

I've received a Batgirl 3 weeks back, compared to the Pepsi(long hands) i had 4-5 month ago, surprisingly they seem to have fixed that super wonky and loose bezel mechanism...

Or, i may have had a rare good piece due to my luck of the draw...

Nontheless, that piece i had before shipping it out was really good...

alexcast

23/6/19
Hoping to buy one since I’m a lefty

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk