• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clean Factory New GMT II 126720 VTNR Release

Powder157

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/1/21
One thing that makes it very easy to spot the Replica Leftie is the incorrect Hour Hand Rotation while setting the Time, on Gen it is just in the other direction, you can see in this 2 Videos what i mean ->

Videos at min 02:00min (down below there is a video)

and here the gen at min: 4:50min:

the date actually Changes in the correct direction, but Hand adjustment is wrong

Reactions: Uhr70

Uhr70

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
7/9/13
USA
@Powder157 thank you for posting this. Finally able to see that the VR3186 operation is opposite the gen 3285.

thewatchlover

Looking Around
17/11/22
Hi,

Just ordered the following two GMTs with VR3186 from PURETIME:

As I already got a GMT with 'timebomb' movement in the past, I asked for QC picture of the movement to be sure not to pay more than 500 bucks for a watch with a movement with weak hour hand jumping mechanism. VR3186 should have a fake adjuster arm outside and the working two regulator arms should be inside, right?

It is also pictured like this on TD's product page:
image.png

Now TD sends me these QC pictures of the movements:
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

These movements are SA3186 with weak hour spring right?

I asked TD and he asked back to the factory if wrong movement inserted. Now got the answer: 'they confirm to us they're right VR3186 movement not SA ,latest batch are all the same like the QC one we show you'.

Has anybody heard of a new breed of VR3186 movements and should I accept these watches? PURETIME is in Biz since a very long time with good reputation. That's the reason I chose Puretime for my order

Fervid

I'm Pretty Popular
5/5/19
Down under
One thing that makes it very easy to spot the Replica Leftie is the incorrect Hour Hand Rotation while setting the Time, on Gen it is just in the other direction, you can see in this 2 Videos what i mean ->

Videos at min 02:00min (down below there is a video)

and here the gen at min: 4:50min:

the date actually Changes in the correct direction, but Hand adjustment is wrong

Luckily nobody is going to see you setting your time, so it's a nonissue for me.

Reactions: Meicmo84 and Uhr70

ABC123

22/8/07
USA
I think the issue with this model in general is the gen is so rare, no one even knows what it's supposed to look like. Good for the rep I guess....