• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clean Factory New GMT II 126720 VTNR Release

jtimewatch

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
12/3/19
Guangzhou, China
Hi guys,

Just had the new 126720 Sprite GMT sample from Clean Factory.

ZbIMJT.jpg

ZbIn5Z.jpg

Took some detailed pictures of the bezel insert as well for sharing as follows

ZbIefR.jpg

ZbIkXA.jpg

ZbI22Q.jpg

ZbIxzg.jpg

ZbIPuf.jpg

ZbI9da.jpg

Some extra infos about this new release:
1. Some guys might already noticed that the hands on these samples are slightly shorter than genuine ones.
But factory told this will be fixed with correct length hands when the first batch stock is ready.
2. Movement is still as VR3186 clone GMT movement with correct hands stack.
3. ARF bracelet is used on still, 904L steel case and bracelet.
4. First batch stock shall be ready before 10th of May as factory told.

Additional info:
All clean factory GMT bezel insert will only be used on clean factory GMT models since now.
And they are going to release RootBeer GMT soon in 1 or 2 month as they told us.

Feel free to go on my website at https://jtime.io/ to see more detailed pictures.

All the best
Li from JTime

VG87

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
30/5/21
Samples look nice. I wonder if the green (in gen) is supposed to be the same as the hulk insert. If yes, I think this CF is a tad darker maybe because of the black layer under it.

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Am a fan of the black/green & the destro look, so think this one shall be added to my list :thumbsup:

Thanks for the pictures/information jtimewatch

nicmend

Certified
24/3/18
Finally a rolex destro. Can't wait to see the first batch and also compare this CF with V9 that has also been posted on another thread

Tambo 74

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/8/16
Is the jubilee bracelet ARF as well as the oyster bracelet which will come with it?

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Uhr70

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
7/9/13
USA
Can't wait to see more pictures, subscribed!

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
will the date turn backwards?

No idea tbh bro, I just hope all the numbers aren't upside down as it'd mess with our heads even further :p

Last edited:

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
will the date turn backwards?

On the gen the movement is unchanged but just rotated 180° and fitted with a DW that is printed upside down from previous ones. The DW still rotates clockwise as it would have to with no calendar parts modifications, so a date flip happens from the bottom up instead of the top down. The crown unscrews by turning it forward, winding happens by turning the crown backward toward 6 o'clock.

There would be no reason for the VR3186 to be any different in the VTNR. Just rotated 180° with an upside down DW and a crown that works opposite what we are used to.

Last edited:

Mark1937

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
25/3/17
On the gen the movement is unchanged but just rotated 180° and fitted with a DW that is printed upside down from previous ones. The DW still rotates clockwise as it would have to with no calendar parts modifications, so a date flip happens from the bottom up instead of the top down. The crown unscrews by turning it forward, winding happens by turning the crown anti-clockwise toward 6 o'clock.

There would be no reason for the VR3186 to be any different in the VTNR. Just rotated 180° with an upside down DW and a crown that works opposite what we are used to.

thank you as always teacher. UR N1 :)))))

Reactions: KJ2020