• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF 126613LB new release

jlctznwrld

10/9/21
South Florida
Apologies for the visual vomit, I just caught up with this thread.

Got this 3 weeks back, the color of the YG does seem to have been updated and it does not have the deep cheddar orange as the previous versions.

To my eyes, it looks amazing! The color of the gold has been updated, the links sides are plated and polished...everything looks fine to me.[/QUOTE]

Your pics just sold me. I’m ordering from Jtime today!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2fast4lust

Sexpert HorLanLogist
Patron
16/7/21
Dr. Miller's Planet
Not sure if they will have existing stocks at the moment as I've been asking around for a couple more pieces but to no avail.

Good luck tho!!! It's a banger!

slashdotcom1

Renowned Member
16/11/18
That's encouraging news. Would you mind sharing QC pics? I sent Li an email last night to check availability and will order as soon as he says yes.

Sure, with Li you should whatsapp...it is faster :) The QC has been approved, posting for general info.

MikeMeezy77

That’s not 904L…
10/7/20
Michigan
Just received. Went to open clasp and spring bar flew out. First time that’s ever happened to me. Clasp latch is a bit loose just as other VSF pieces I own. Indices look gold at certain angles and it trips me out. Slight tone of purple at certain angles as well. Gonna remove a link up and see how she wears.
737df6e34c4cd6fab6c3a1a2e6c7a3b0.jpg

d6368d2910b16a0847a7e085f650df39.jpg

Reactions: Jnkay1

Saint888

Known Member
12/5/16
Southeast Asia
Just received. Went to open clasp and spring bar flew out. First time that’s ever happened to me. Clasp latch is a bit loose just as other VSF pieces I own. Indices look gold at certain angles and it trips me out. Slight tone of purple at certain angles as well. Gonna remove a link up and see how she wears.

Is it easy to fix? or need to change the spring bar or what?

slashdotcom1

Renowned Member
16/11/18
Guys, i start to think there two batches of this model sold under VSF. For example the gold of the pictures above looks more...reddish, however few posts back a guy who received it 3 weeks posted his pictures and it looks damn good.

MikeMeezy77

That’s not 904L…
10/7/20
Michigan
Is it easy to fix? or need to change the spring bar or what?

I think it will hold up. I didn’t use any tools to put latch back on. Just pushed one end of spring bar and followed up with the latch. My VS 126610LN has the same looseness also. I think the fix would be to get stronger spring bars if that’s possible. The end all fox would be to get a tighter tolerance latch. I’d have to take some measurements and see what can be done.

Reactions: Saint888

slashdotcom1

Renowned Member
16/11/18
It is matter of taste. I hated that yellow text so much, it gave me the vibe of grandpa's watch.

sportvega

Known Member
3/8/10
Guys, i start to think there two batches of this model sold under VSF. For example the gold of the pictures above looks more...reddish, however few posts back a guy who received it 3 weeks posted his pictures and it looks damn good.

This is EXACTLY what I've been thinking. Few pages back many had said its cheddar gold. Then someone said VSF has a newer updated with less cheddar. I'm confused and wondering which seller is less cheddar. Or if there is a difference.

Saint888

Known Member
12/5/16
Southeast Asia
This is EXACTLY what I've been thinking. Few pages back many had said its cheddar gold. Then someone said VSF has a newer updated with less cheddar. I'm confused and wondering which seller is less cheddar. Or if there is a difference.
Is it possible due to differences in environment, light, software and smartphone GPU or even editing. But I also think the same. I am confused whether the VSF sold by Jtime and Trusty is the same as Miro (non TD) which is cheaper price of $100.

Reactions: jlctznwrld

slashdotcom1

Renowned Member
16/11/18
Is it possible due to differences in environment, light, software and smartphone GPU or even editing. But I also think the same. I am confused whether the VSF sold by Jtime and Trusty is the same as Miro (non TD) which is cheaper price of $100.

Or, VSF changed to manufacture during those months. Anyway...i'm waiting for the tracking number and once i receive the watch i will let you know guys.

jlctznwrld

10/9/21
South Florida
I ordered from Jtime today and once I approve QC will share here. Li confirmed with me via WhatsApp that the gold on this newer model is lighter and more accurate to gen. Fingers crossed!

Reactions: harmeetjollyy

RX7GP

🦁
Supporter
Patron
Certified
16/2/16
Hope someone compares updated plating with gen. I wonder how it will turn out. There are no reps close to gen gold tone yet.