• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF 126613LB new release

harmeetjollyy

7/8/16
That doesn't matter dear from which ever dealer you buy it is VSF AFTER ALL.WITH THE SHITTY DARK GOLD COLOUR.
Hey mate, one more question, which TD did you use?
That doesn't matter brother....the whole watch is OK but the strap is dark gold and the the links are not fully polished.....no trusted dealer or another dealer will remove the plastic from the strap and send you QC.because if the plastic is removed from the strap no factory will take it back.

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk

slashdotcom1

Renowned Member
16/11/18
That doesn't matter dear from which ever dealer you buy it is VSF AFTER ALL.WITH THE SHITTY DARK GOLD COLOUR.That doesn't matter brother....the whole watch is OK but the strap is dark gold and the the links are not fully polished.....no trusted dealer or another dealer will remove the plastic from the strap and send you QC.because if the plastic is removed from the strap no factory will take it back.

So, the slightly darker color is absolutely fine for me. I might replate it or just wear it like that, i don't have any issues with that. But my question is another...are you sure you've received a VS watch?

MikeMeezy77

That’s not 904L…
10/7/20
Michigan
So, the slightly darker color is absolutely fine for me. I might replate it or just wear it like that, i don't have any issues with that. But my question is another...are you sure you've received a VS watch?

He probably received the EWF version…lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saint888

Known Member
12/5/16
Southeast Asia
9795c8c4cd50c1056bf22c4c31c06c8e.jpg

And also the polish not done properly on the edges.horrible VSF.won’t buy again .I have more pics to prove

Some member thought maybe, just maybe you are not receiving VSF. That's why they asking which TD you get your watch. Maybe you can post pic of your clasp code here.

harmeetjollyy

7/8/16
It's a 100% genuine vsf .I am buying from that dealer from so many yes.....watch is authentic...I am just complaining about the colour of gold ....even if u compare with clean 116613 its very dark.yes the corners or side portion of many links are not polished.if the watch was so perfect y would I complaint....and for them who are asking me if it'd gen VS OR NO....i just want to tell those kids that I am a old member on this forun
Some member thought maybe, just maybe you are not receiving VSF. That's why they asking which TD you get your watch. Maybe you can post pic of your clasp code here.

slashdotcom1

Renowned Member
16/11/18
It's a 100% genuine vsf .I am buying from that dealer from so many yes.....watch is authentic...I am just complaining about the colour of gold ....even if u compare with clean 116613 its very dark.yes the corners or side portion of many links are not polished.if the watch was so perfect y would I complaint....and for them who are asking me if it'd gen VS OR NO....i just want to tell those kids that I am a old member on this forun

Might be the case, but can you post some other pictures(the clasp for example).

jlctznwrld

10/9/21
South Florida
Any reason not to just get the stainless version and plate it, if I’m going to have the gold version replated anyway?

slashdotcom1

Renowned Member
16/11/18
Any reason not to just get the stainless version and plate it, if I’m going to have the gold version replated anyway?

Wait, i'm heavily confused now :)))) You realize the two tone has a different dial and bezel, right?

slashdotcom1

Renowned Member
16/11/18
Apologies for the visual vomit, I just caught up with this thread.

Got this 3 weeks back, the color of the YG does seem to have been updated and it does not have the deep cheddar orange as the previous versions.[/QUOTE]

To my eyes, it looks amazing! The color of the gold has been updated, the links sides are plated and polished...everything looks fine to me.