• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NEW RELEASE BT/BETTER FACTORY DAYTONA 116500

elcapitan17

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/10/20
Thanks, folks! appreciate your help. I was told that the bezel was to be changed. Feeling much better now :).
At this point, if someone can recommend me in DM - a good watchmaker based in the EU, that will also be very much appreciated. Wating for the watch to come so that I can share some live pics.

bertieng

I'm Pretty Popular
26/11/18
Anyone is going for the 116519ln? It is available now and the dial looks pretty good

Otisb1028

2/2/22
You wouldn’t be able to tell unless you had the two side by side and even then, most people would overlook the differences.

Reactions: NotSoSmart

alilondon

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
10/10/19
Uk
Mine arrived today, feels great.
c5fd418293eaef14f21571718aa155cd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

flashu

Tequila Patron
Supporter
Certified
5/2/22
EU
Here it is mine after getting back from watchsmith, there were two broken screws and debris which caused the issues, completely disassembled the mvt
Will keep an eye on this one to see if it is ok now.

Time_and_again

29/4/22
Here it is mine after getting back from watchsmith, there were two broken screws and debris which caused the issues, completely disassembled the mvt
Will keep an eye on this one to see if it is ok now.

Oof. Someone just turned on the fire coz that looks so hot.

my grail is the 116515 sundust dial. But I think we are probably 2-3 versions away from a respectable rep.

but I think this may be the next one

Reactions: flashu

Akilles

Lord Commander
Certified
11/6/17
The North
This one arrived yesterday. I'm no expert in this this model to be honest but I do know one or two things about both reps and gens (Daytona not included).

The winding is superb. Smoothest winding of a chronograph I've ever felt. The same goes for the pushers.

Bracelet didn't need lubrication OOTB and this I have never experienced before. It seems this is overall very well made.

Not sure if this will be a keeper for me due to other models I have, but I have no complains about the quality. Fits well on my 17 cm wrist.

Bobi01

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/2/19
This one arrived yesterday. I'm no expert in this this model to be honest but I do know one or two things about both reps and gens (Daytona not included).

The winding is superb. Smoothest winding of a chronograph I've ever felt. The same goes for the pushers.

Bracelet didn't need lubrication OOTB and this I have never experienced before. It seems this is overall very well made.

Not sure if this will be a keeper for me due to other models I have, but I have no complains about the quality. Fits well on my 17 cm wrist.

Hihihihihi you become daytona boy, flashy midlinks
:welcome::rofl:
Enjoy it bro it is grail watch, be careful they grinded up to 50k looool

asterion

Looking Around
17/8/18
Mine says hi! This is from Puretime, which I highly recommend
- my first 'R..x', not my favorite brand but this is really stunning !!!!
- I'm very happy with the smooth operation of the chronograph,
this was important for me when choosing a rep especially a 'super clone'
- crazy sharp polishing !
- the clasp is a scratch magnet !
- the crown threads feel a bit rough, they might fail sometime
- this very white face is a challenge to photograph !

zhxDdX.jpg
zhbgIc.jpg

Last edited:

bertieng

I'm Pretty Popular
26/11/18
The black dial printing finish is so much better than the panda, hope BT can take the white dial to the next level soon

Reactions: SuperLory

RX7GP

🦁
Supporter
Patron
Certified
16/2/16
It's been a month and still waiting, triangular shipping sucks :)