• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NEW RELEASE BT/BETTER FACTORY DAYTONA 116500

RX7GP

🦁
Supporter
Certified
16/2/16
The alignment with the bezel is a 3 min job and v2 has corrected hands. And it is only a QC issue. Anyhow, I rather take the long hands instead of the 3 straight dots on the crown. And to fix the hands is also not a big deal. But in real life, wearing the watch, you do not see it.

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk

BTF looks better but absurdly they didnt fix hands on black dial, they say they wont change it, they just corrected hands on panda with newer version.

CF updated crown dots on both versions. I dont know how they feel, i dont have both of them but BTF looks better to me. I'd go with BTF if i had a decent watchmaker who can change hands and realign bezel.

JonathanLing91

Renowned Member
18/1/20
Question for those of you that are well versed in the intricacies of the Daytona. If I wanted a good 116520 black dial without going franken, would my best bet a BTF 116500 with a CF steel bezel on it? Or are there other difference in case shape and dial details between the 116520 black dial and 116500 black dial?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dashindark

Renowned Member
20/4/17
Question for those of you that are well versed in the intricacies of the Daytona. If I wanted a good 116520 black dial without going franken, would my best bet a BTF 116500 with a CF steel bezel on it? Or are there other difference in case shape and dial details between the 116520 black dial and 116500 black dial?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same question here

mmaggi

Renowned Member
17/2/22
New York, USA
BTF looks better but absurdly they didnt fix hands on black dial, they say they wont change it, they just corrected hands on panda with newer version.

CF updated crown dots on both versions. I dont know how they feel, i dont have both of them but BTF looks better to me. I'd go with BTF if i had a decent watchmaker who can change hands and realign bezel.

Not true. On Reddit r/reptimeQC yesterday I saw a BTF black dial Daytona that was about as close to perfect as you can get. The sub dial hands were correct.

mmaggi

Renowned Member
17/2/22
New York, USA
Anyone had the BTF daytona in hands yet and would mind to share some thoughts about it? As far as my research goes, BTF is better than CF at the moment?

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

I have one and love it. Movement is accurate. Dial, rehaut & bezel are very good. Case, SELs are close to perfect as well. I never get tired looking at it. On the wrist it's beautiful.

RX7GP

🦁
Supporter
Certified
16/2/16
Not true. On Reddit r/reptimeQC yesterday I saw a BTF black dial Daytona that was about as close to perfect as you can get. The sub dial hands were correct.

Hope i'm wrong but a BT guy wrote that they wont change hands for black version on their wechat conversation with a TD.

I saw that in this post: https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...anda-daytona-upgraded?p=10713924#post10713924

I might be translating that wrong, but we'll see if anyone here gets a corrected black one from BT soon :)

flashu

Tequila Patron
Supporter
Certified
5/2/22
EU
we'll see if anyone here gets a corrected black one from BT soon :)

I have a BT black dial on order, waiting for QC , will post one photo here for subdial hands reference

Last edited:
Reactions: RX7GP

Endeer7

Horology Curious
4/4/19
It's tomorrow here ☺️
f75100e96fa7a0e51f373220c101f3ae.jpg

Last edited:

orangegrünlila

Known Member
1/12/18
EU
Thanks for every answer guys! :)
Is the bracelet high-level as well, or does CF wins?

guru

Advisor
Advisor
30/9/06
Thanks for every answer guys! :)
Is the bracelet high-level as well, or does CF wins?

BTF:Same ARF bracelet with a better upgraded clasp.

Sent from iX

Last edited:

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
Did anyone hear anything about BTF releasing 116520's ?