• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Looking to buy a 126600 rep in Canada

westcoastcb

Horology Curious
29/12/21
Hi There, Canadian buyer in Vancouver looking for a 126600

Looking for advice on the best current retailer and best current version being sold - links appreciated!

Thanks!

CB

Ghostrider757

I'm the one who knocks.
Patron
Certified
9/8/17
Underground
You might want to do your own research. There is no best current version. They all have flaws. You have to decide for yourself what flaws you can live with and what you can’t. Also, there’s no such thing as a “best retailer” there is no retail market for illegal goods and there is no “best” dealer as they all have access to the same watches. Again, you need to decide for yourself who you prefer to do business with. If you are looking for spoon fed information, you’re not going to find it. I recommend that you start with the new members forum and read some sticky’s.

Last edited:

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
^ this, starting with reading about trusted dealers

Reactions: P..DR..D

Rocket14

Known Member
22/9/21
Contact information for all trusted dealers under the trusted dealers tab top of the page. Use the search box or Google to search specific or general information.

Bit of advice from a relative newbie. Have a good look around and educate yourself before you start asking questions. If you feel the need to ask questions ask specific questions, don’t ask general, generic, open ended questions.

The community will be brutal if they think you want to be spoon fed information to fast track the hard yards that everyone else had to put in. The market place is fluid, it changes constantly so you need to educate yourself on the basics and then read everything you can find about the current situation on your chosen model.

If you want to make a considered purchase you’ll need to put a lot of effort in yourself and after a month of daily reading you’ll be in a position to place an order.

If you stick with it and read around you will quickly realise that your opening post is considered lazy and disrespectful to the generosity of long standing, well informed and talented people that populate this forum. I’m saying that to help you and not to poke you in the eye;)

All the best.

Good luck

Last edited:
Reactions: P..DR..D

westcoastcb

Horology Curious
29/12/21
Thanks everyone, it's been 8 years since I bought my last rep and a LOT has changed. I will begin my journey of self learning again - thanks for not being too harsh on a new again noob.

indyrepgeek812

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
Certified
13/11/17
for starters, seems like ARF and noob are the two factories. my TD says no noobs available and ARF is backed up...

Reactions: westcoastcb

GrandmasterChime

Agent Provocateur
Supporter
Certified
6/1/19
New Zealand
Buy the xf if you can get one. It's the best rep of this model available. I got one recently from trusty

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Reactions: Starry Night

Howehaohow

2/10/21
Hi There, Canadian buyer in Vancouver looking for a 126600

Looking for advice on the best current retailer and best current version being sold - links appreciated!

Thanks!

CB

If you want new ARF 126600 for sale in Vancouver. PM me. I am likely gonna list it in the sales section otherwise as a c+r

Naths63

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
7/5/20
ARF V4 at the moment, the XF one had Cyclops magnification problems...unsure if it's been fixed yet ..

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Reactions: westcoastcb