• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

2022 new Rolex models (leaked pics)

pistebasher

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
13/6/20
UK
That Rose Gold Sub will go absolutely berserk if they release that in RG and subsequently the YG one will skyrocket as well.

The RG DD40 with blue dial is also going to be a major hit.

If the Hulk is re-released the current owners of the old Hulks are going to get PISSED!!! But knowing Rolex they will do stuff like that so nothing surprises me now.

I'd love to have a 41mm hulk because it's lugs are so much more elegant than the maxi case of the 116610LV. So much so I was thinking of putting the green dial in a Cermit :thumbsup:

Reactions: Tijdwijzer

Tompa

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
7/12/18
Sweden
I totaly agre, i like the 41mm case mutch better. And the bracelet is little bit wider to, its perfect size. I hope they relese al there watches in this 41mm case :)

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

k4jun

Ω Section Moderator
Section Moderator
Certified
25/4/15
The daytona is a WG. U can see it on the lugs and the bezel for everyone saying its a steel daytona

WG daytona would have a symmetric case, this one looks like the asymmetric SS.

AF_FNQ

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/10/10
earthquakeweather72

Absolutely Agree....I have a use for the GMT hand and just find the green hand disappears into the background....just doesn't quickly stand out like the red would.

Big fan of the Jubilee band though, beautiful !!!

Reactions: eqw72

Foxxfire

FoX, the Patron
20/1/17
EU / CH
That dial has no green text. They should have brought back the red hand.

16418558736391.jpg

Agree totally. A green GMT-Hand disappears above the black dial baclground.

mrsullivan

Replicaddict
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
18/8/19
EU
Steel/WG color tone Daytonas have a much stronger presence on the wrist to me, I never liked the ceramic bezels on it.

41mm subs are the way to go too for me, better balance in proportions.

All in all those are great news, but the 4% to 10% price raise at ADs may not be though...

Envoyé de mon SM-G991B en utilisant Tapatalk

pistebasher

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
13/6/20
UK
Steel/WG color tone Daytonas have a much stronger presence on the wrist to me, I never liked the ceramic bezels on it.

41mm subs are the way to go too for me, better balance in proportions.

All in all those are great news, but the 4% to 10% price raise at ADs may not be though...

Seeing as you won't be able to buy any of these watches the price hike is almost irrelevant. I was in Rolex at Heathrow Terminal 5 this morning and they confirmed they have had "no watches for sale for months".

mrsullivan

Replicaddict
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
18/8/19
EU
Seeing as you won't be able to buy any of these watches the price hike is almost irrelevant. I was in Rolex at Heathrow Terminal 5 this morning and they confirmed they have had "no watches for sale for months".

Sadly true. Eeeeh whatever, those models will be great replicas ;)

andyc

Nitimur in vetitum
Certified
4/6/10
So if Rolex decide to offer a 41mm Hulk does that mean the the 41mm Cermit will become history??

(And I love the look of that Rose Gold sub......)

Tompa

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
7/12/18
Sweden
Because people like the simple steel 'tonas. It's the most traditional look for the current shape of Daytona, it's timeless and tough for everyday wear and it's certainly cheaper to make.

I agree but it feels like ”old” news. And a strange move to make. But we will see if this will happend. Maybe its just a Photoshop/internet scam :)

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
Supporter
18/1/17
So if Rolex decide to offer a 41mm Hulk does that mean the the 41mm Cermit will become history??

It means everyone who has a Starbucks starts talking about investment value (even more) and everyone who just dropped $30k on a Hulk gets pissed off.

pistebasher

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
13/6/20
UK

One can only hope :clap:

eqw72

Gangsterville
Supporter
Certified
8/9/20
41mm Hulk in precious metal ala 126619LB would be a sensible move.

Would be a shame to see 41mm Kermit binned so early.

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20

My dealer has plenty available, always has. Forget about scoring one from an AD. You'd need to buy a lot of things you may not want to qualify for a Rolex at RRP. Grey price is the market price.

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
41mm Hulk in precious metal ala 126619LB would be a sensible move.

Would be a shame to see 41mm Kermit binned so early.

I can’t imagine Rolex doing that at all. I mean I could see a solid gold hulk the way it was predicted last year but I can not see a hulk limited to white gold. It would dilute the recognition of previous hulk versions. In my opinion.

Remember a solid god hulk was rumored to be released later year too. To the point where it was essentially expected.

Also if past years and past releases are any indication of what Rolex will do, they will do something different from what most people are expecting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BlueLineFarmer

I'm Pretty Popular
12/3/21
How about a 45 mm sub and a 44 mm Daytona for those of us who like bigger watches.