• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clean 4130 Daytona iPhone 13 Pro Macros

Starman367

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
30/3/18
I just unwrapped it and took pictures in the kitchen with my phone. Presented without comment.

Okay, I can't resist I will comment. The complaints about the end links appear to be unfounded. The hands and dial are perfectly fine on the wrist. Under a loop, forget it.

Remember like Jeremy Clarkson once wrote: "The only thing worse than a fake Rolex is a real one."

So buy one and do your worst!

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
Thanks for the close-ups Starman367.

Apart from agreeing that the edges of various parts look pretty nice, it's hard to get a general impression when the camera is so close. Any chance you could take some more pics from a bit further away, so we can all get a gander at the whole thing?

shyreplover

Renowned Member
12/6/06
Nice dial printing. I saw pictures on Noob daytona where the crown's edge is rounded instead of square edge like Clean. Which one is correct?

glee79

9/3/17
Great job. I have mine on they. Somewhere in the nex 7 days i recon.

Starman367

Supporter
30/3/18
Nice dial printing. I saw pictures on Noob daytona where the crown's edge is rounded instead of square edge like Clean. Which one is correct?

The dial printing is very good indeed.

The crown is one area where it has issues. We can't have everything. It's a rep after all!

See the GEN dial pic below. The crown tops appear to be rounded independent of the body. I don't even think the noob replicated that.

Starman367

Supporter
30/3/18

Apart from agreeing that the edges of various parts look pretty nice, it's hard to get a general impression when the camera is so close. Any chance you could take some more pics from a bit further away, so we can all get a gander at the whole thing?

Okay. How about this one?

The iPhone is nice but it does not seem to play well with the light and shadows all the time. Fake bokeh is having an effect here. Damn algos. I may have to break out the DSLR after all.

(Looks pretty good though. Maybe I should post it on Reddit. ;))

Reactions: P..DR..D

Young&Free

Known Member
MULTI ACCOUNT
24/11/18
The “Rolex” in the CF looks different from Gen as well? No?

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK

Ain’t got an iPhone 13 but here’s how she looks under a cracked iPhone 7:

Not a fan of Daytonas but this release is stunning. The noob panda dial looked cheap and plasticy...this is in a different ball park.

Sent from the RWI App

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
Ain’t got an iPhone 13 but here’s how she looks under a cracked iPhone 7:

Not a fan of Daytonas but this release is stunning. The noob panda dial looked cheap and plasticy...this is in a different ball park.
THAT'S the sort of pics I was talking about! Looks really nice mech, thanks. Very similar to my Noob with an ARF v2 dial, but the cooler white shade of dial, rather than the warner white of the ARF (both being legit variations of gen).

Starman367

Supporter
30/3/18
THAT'S the sort of pics I was talking about! Looks really nice mech, thanks. Very similar to my Noob with an ARF v2 dial, but the cooler white shade of dial, rather than the warner white of the ARF (both being legit variations of gen).

There are lots of pics like that in the clean thread. I thought I would try to show something new with the macros. There are also complaints about end link fit, and for my example at least that is not a problem.

The “Rolex” in the CF looks different from Gen as well? No?

I'm not sure to be honest. The genuine has variations as well so It's difficult to know. Here is a shot of the gen:

And here is a link to a GEN dial for sale on the Rolex forums with some decent pictures. It's the only one I have ever seen for sale.

https://www.rolexforums.com/showthread.php?t=742174

I agree 100% (except I am a fan of Daytonas). The case shape is good, the bezel is high quality, and the dial is really nice. The movement winds nicely. I have been running the chrono non stop for days, resetting it now and again, without issue.

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
There are lots of pics like that in the clean thread. I thought I would try to show something new with the macros. There are also complaints about end link fit, and for my example at least that is not a problem.
I wasn’t criticising your close-ups, just asking for some “regular” shots of the Clean. I haven’t been following it by the hour, but most of the pics in the Clean thread were from TDs last time I looked, as very few have got into members’ hands.

Starman367

Supporter
30/3/18
I wasn’t criticising your close-ups, just asking for some “regular” shots of the Clean. I haven’t been following it by the hour, but most of the pics in the Clean thread were from TDs last time I looked, as very few have got into members’ hands.

Not a problem. I actually abandoned that thread for a while, as it went a bit off the rails, but there have been some good wrist shots and glamour shots posted in the last couple of days.