• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clean Factory Daytona 116520 Black Actual Watch Detailed Pictures Sharing

alilondon

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
10/10/19
Uk
Which TD is this? Good to see open case back!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VG87

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
30/5/21
nobody can answer to this answer?

I guess no one has the 116520 in hands yet. I don't think any TD would take the bracelet apart just to answer this question. Why does it matter so much though? It's a watch with bracelet.. If the engraving is wrong, simply don't wear it on nato :p

-skyfall-

Supporter
4/8/21
I guess no one has the 116520 in hands yet. I don't think any TD would take the bracelet apart just to answer this question. Why does it matter so much though? It's a watch with bracelet.. If the engraving is wrong, simply don't wear it on nato :p

you're really right friend.right I hadn't thought about it!

why buy a 4130. a simple 7750 is enough just do not activate the chrono.

why buy a slim case, you don't go around with the tape measure.

etc. etc

very clever as an answer

Last edited:

VG87

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
30/5/21
you're really right friend.right I hadn't thought about it!

why buy a 4130. a simple 7750 is enough just do not activate the chrono.

why buy a slim case, you don't go around with the tape measure.

etc. etc

very clever as an answer

Exactly,

Why don't you spend ~$800 to order one and answer the question yourself? Why wait from others to do it?

-skyfall-

Supporter
4/8/21
Exactly,

Why don't you spend ~$800 to order one and answer the question yourself? Why wait from others to do it?

but do you have a cognitive retard or what?

what is the point of these answers? do you suffer from mania of protagonism or what?

shut up, you look better! idiot

Reactions: VG87

rocketman1

Known Member
1/10/18
:popcorn2:

I would like to bring this to the next level:

Can everybody please buy a CF Daytona, get it delivered in EU and i choose the best out of them for me? Thanks...

Last edited:

VG87

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
30/5/21
I would like to bring this to the next level:

Can everybody please buy a CF Daytona, get it delivered in EU and i choose the best out of them for me? Thanks...

It has to be engraved correctly though. If no, they shall burn in hell

Last edited:

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Wow that escalated quickly.

From a joke about a nato strap, to an an insult about cognitive abilities, but the second I saw the couple of posts, I had the sudden urge to post the below, and load the soundtrack immediately to my playlist ;)

But back to the watch, did someone say they had it in the EU :p

Björn_Ironside

I'm Pretty Popular
10/6/21
Italia
but do you have a cognitive retard or what?

what is the point of these answers? do you suffer from mania of protagonism or what?

shut up, you look better! idiot
friend, don't lose patience for anything. VG simply told you that no one knows. no one is holding a 116520 (perhaps today a single person received it, and is therefore the first and only, perhaps). TDs do not dismantle their watches for these requests, we already know that. so be patient and wait. otherwise buy one and see it for yourself.
simply. no one has offended or answered badly, which you did instead.

-skyfall-

Supporter
4/8/21
friend, don't lose patience for anything. VG simply told you that no one knows. no one is holding a 116520 (perhaps today a single person received it, and is therefore the first and only, perhaps). TDs do not dismantle their watches for these requests, we already know that. so be patient and wait. otherwise buy one and see it for yourself.
simply. no one has offended or answered badly, which you did instead.

no mate

I was offend him only after receiving idiot answers to a simple question.

do you know the answer? well, answer if you want.
don't know the answer? well, don't answer and above all don't answer to take the piss.

simple

then if you have a mania for protagonism, and you have to feel at the center of attention with answers without any sense, but only to tease, well, take into account that someone could answer you badly.

it seems normal to you that any guy asks: 'what clasp code does that bracelet have?' and someone replies: 'buy the watch and check for yourself'. this is the spirit of the forum? no I don't think so.

having said that, the discussion is closed for me. but don't let me pass for crazy because I answered bad.

Reactions: VG87

VG87

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
30/5/21
I was offend him only after receiving idiot answers to a simple question.
If you start being ironic on your posts, expect others to treat you the same.

Case engraving under the SELs is invisible at wrist distance physically and quite irrelevant to how the visible details/flaws of the watch are. This was the meaning of my message which you didn't get. And not only you didn't get it, but you even thought I'm making fun of you because of the advice I gave you not to wear a nato if the engraving is wrong.

Not gonna go into more details, you acted like a Karen and it's obvious in your swearing post.

Oh and by the way
it seems normal to you that any guy asks: 'what clasp code does that bracelet have?' and someone replies: 'buy the watch and check for yourself'
Clasp codes are usually shown in QC pics but you still have to buy the watch to see them or ask for case engravings.

If you need further explanation on anything, reach me out in PM. No need for the rest of the people to go through your drama.

Björn_Ironside

I'm Pretty Popular
10/6/21
Italia
very well, in the meantime I asked our friend who posted the photo of the white 116520.
that photo is not of his watch but is a photo of another user. he is waiting for the QCs and, once received and approved, he will post them here to share with us

brane

not pronounced like brain
Supporter
Certified
17/8/15
Edited—answered my question! Nice reviews gents.

Last edited:

trash3939

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
14/10/19
I received the CF116520 I purchased today.
jkvOlX.jpg
jkvIWc.jpg

Last edited: