• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

QC Crystal alignment on VSF 116610

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
Supporter
18/1/17
Crystal and six taco are misaligned, Crystal is able to put in the correct positión, but six taco is a real problem.

You should ask for another one.
jppRxn.jpg

Have you heard of such a thing called angle and perspective?
You'll be telling everyone the lugs are too long on the right side at this rate...

Screenshot-2022-01-04-at-16-29-23.png

Last edited:

jkrw247

I'm Pretty Popular
9/1/21
12 marker and crystal are both misaligned. I would personally RL this although all the flaws presented are perfectly fixable via a watchmaker.

However, keep in mind that Chinese New Year is on 1st Feb and things could start to slow down dramatically by mid-Jan. So if you don't get your watch by next week, you could be looking at only getting a new watch in late Feb (earliest) or March.

Reactions: Pene75

byseconds

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/11/21
Have you heard of such a thing called angle and perspective?
You'll be telling everyone the lugs are too long on the right side at this rate...

Screenshot-2022-01-04-at-16-29-23.png

I dont say anything about lugs, so it's ok, I red lines and you Green lines... use your ilusion.

Mark on six is looking to Moscow.

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
I dont say anything about lugs, so it's ok, I red lines and you Green lines... use your ilusion.

Mark on six is looking to Moscow.

The green lights are supposed to show you that the watch is not parallel to the camera, it's closer to the camera on the right and farther on the left. That's what gives this impression that some things may be slightly misaligned, but they're not. Your watch is absolutely fine and you are being ridiculous. You're also not considering that the dial, the roof of the markers and the canon pinion are at different distances from the camera, and that thereforw it doesn't make sense to draw a ligne between them unless the watch is perfectly facing tya camera which it's not.

If you come here and ask a question, be prepared to get answers even if you don't like them.

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
100% agree with you Tobel

And only because it hasnt been posted yet, this gem always puts things into perspective (not a red line in sight)

Pene75

11/10/21
The green lights are supposed to show you that the watch is not parallel to the camera, it's closer to the camera on the right and farther on the left. That's what gives this impression that some things may be slightly misaligned, but they're not. Your watch is absolutely fine and you are being ridiculous. You're also not considering that the dial, the roof of the markers and the canon pinion are at different distances from the camera, and that thereforw it doesn't make sense to draw a ligne between them unless the watch is perfectly facing tya camera which it's not.

If you come here and ask a question, be prepared to get answers even if you don't like them.

It’s not his watch but my watch ;)

KJ confirmed my guess but anyway I already GL'd the watch.

BTW

It's very funny because the same people who say that on such and such a watch the hands are not good or the CG is wrong, SEL's, gold plated color, the teeth of the bezel, color insert, pearl color, index alignment, dial color ... are off, are often the same people who tell "noob" QCs, your QC is perfect, nothing wrong Buy R factory when there is a problem m, OLOLO it’s a rep not a gen.
KJ confirmed it, I was just waiting for his opinion because I read lot of his posts on Crystal and Cyclops alignments

What is the purpose of a QC if you can't RL if there is flaws?

Last edited:
Reactions: KJ2020

byseconds

4/11/21

I did not open the thread, those photos are not for me, I just write my opinion.

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
It's very funny because the same people who say that on such and such a watch the hands are not good or the CG is wrong, SEL's, gold plated color, the teeth of the bezel, color insert, pearl color, index alignment, dial color ... are off, are often the same people who tell "noob" QCs, your QC is perfect, nothing wrong Buy R factory when there is a problem m, OLOLO it’s a rep not a gen.
KJ confirmed it, I was just waiting for his opinion because I read lot of his posts on Crystal and Cyclops alignments

What is the purpose of a QC if you can't RL if there is flaws?

Well if there are Flaws, yes. But not if its theres a fart of a fly on it.
And to all those notoric redlighters that use measurement ankle tools: GEN rolex also may have not aligned rehauts, not perfect sels, or whatever make you cry.

ProGamer73061

Renowned Member
14/1/19
Germany
Holy shit, what is going on here. If this is a rl situation I never can give gl because no watch is perfect.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Reactions: KJ2020